Reviews for Eyeball Eater
MarvellousMarvin chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
it's beautiful. i really like your style of writing, but i have to stop reading them now else i'll be here forver!
astral boy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
There's lots of poems about cutting all of a sudden. I enjoyed this, though I don't think I really felt the anger in the first place, so it was a little hard to get into, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for your reviews.
eraced chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
i love, evil, sick and morbid it is great. BTW thanks for the writting.

contemplating living while i'm dying while i'm living. erAced
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
i love this poem, really dark and deep ... good work!
Spiral Artist chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Let me see... it would seem as if there is a copycat in front of you, someone who's acting like you (most likely to get attention, or even more likely, jeolousy woes); or maybe there is this annoying poser nearby and there is a sense that, what s/he claims s/he feels is just a claim, for, for you, its real all the way to the grave. Violent piece, and I'm not even sure I understand it correctly. But good.
L. Cybert chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
-smirks-My dear...
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Your bitterness is well felt in this poem. You use profanity, but it's part of the creative process, and not just stuck in there to look cool. You have some talent.

Thanks for the review, by the way. Always appreciated and such.

Leeona Trance
WormsofCharacter chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Oh I love this. It makes me angry and sad. My wrists hurt.
Nizzles chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Oh, I love it. It's got that awesome mix of irony and rage, it's hard to pull off but damn you did an excellent job. Thankyou so much for commenting on my one song and comparing me to NIN, that' sone of the hugest compliments I've ever gotten in the time that I've been writing. keep up the work, I'll check out more of your stuff.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Oh, this is nice, I like a lot, great job!
Ashes.to.Acid chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Ooh.. creepy. I like it! By the way, thanks for your review on my poem. I appreciate that very much.
Kiss me deadly chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Amazing. All I can say.
Speribhean chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Vicious and dead set. I love it! You got one heck of a line across.
howdoesonedeleteonesprofile chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I like this. A lot.
Ed the Roach chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
wicked...and great! The first stanza is a perfect opener.