Reviews for Christian Boy
X.x.DeadSoul.x.X chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I like the general ides that you used. i liked how you formatted it and how you wrote it.

Keep it up

DeadSoul

Rhys
Doxology chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
gret poem. Not much else I can say. All your work leaves my speechless.

Peace and Love

Lifted
Inkling of Tears chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
so beautifully written, and very frank. true, unfortunate as it is.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
The only thing that I really have to say is that I don't think sex is wrong. It is a beautiful thing that God created. What I believe is wrong is that poeople do it when they are not married. That is because God says it is wrong OUTSIDE of being married. Wasn't he the one who said "Go now and populate the world"?
VampireWinter chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
very well said. no one could have said it any better than you did. great job.
Kassia chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
You make a very good point here about how christians seem to think sex is so wrong. I say that if it were such a sin and so wrong why is it the only way our specis (I think that's how you spell it)can survive? Why is it the only way we can create life? People are stupid
grimpen chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
So true! thanks for reviewing. and actually im having problems with my computer, i double spaced but i dont know why it came out like the thing about the cross is actually true. or at least in our beliefs it is. thats why i dont wear crosses though im deeply in love with them.
mpb1204 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
your poem really interests me. the descriptions were explicit yet everything was so chaste at the same time.
Cardboard Tube Knight chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I used to be Pathetic Carousel, you submitted a review of one of my stories that was from a long time ago, I just stopped by to return the favor and let me just say that this poem is incredible, I've never seen anything like it. Be sure to keep up the good work.
BJ Worth chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Very well written, as always. And true, that is how most Christians think about sex, nice job.
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
very honest, and skillfully written. (it's only a sin when the girl gets pregnant -eh? lol)
Illyus chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
My fears are justified in a somber poem such as this and fear is what we fear. Fear drives us and men are made this way. We never truly want any desire to constantly feel that way but it wasnt our damn fault. I want to get over this stage. I want to grow up but stay the same. Im scared and life isnt helping for life waits for no one...
The Manifesto chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
An excellent piece...very descriptive, and the rythm was excellent...I like your writing style.

And, although I'm sad to say it, it's also incredibly accurate.
michael.unreal chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
There are people like that sure... It's a sad thing, people professing their belief in a God watching over them, warning them, with ultimate authority over them, yet they still do such things.

It is definitely human nature (lust), and sometimes, I feel, it's no longer anything to do with the religion, but more to do with the person's personal conviction.

In the blinking of an eye, all lessons about avoiding lust (regardless of the person's religion), are forgotten in such situations.

I found myself losing faith in religion before because I saw many such cases. In fact, I'm still coming to terms with myself...

Take the many cases of pastors, priests, or any figure of religious importance, being accused of molest, rape or outrage of modesty.

I've experienced something like that before from a pastor. Not any physical approach (thankfully), but he lied to me about a confession. I found out that the confession was passed on to many pastors in the church, and he even had the cheek to make fun of it in front of me.

Personally, I think some people just can't keep themselves in check, yet they want to show how holy they are.

It's one of the worst things people are capable of - hypocrisy.
manz chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
your peice is beautiful, and your reviews were not.

i am a Christain and i am completly chaste, i do not drink, do not masturbate, do not have any type of sex. of course we all think about it, but not everyone does do it. im sorry you got so many burns on this peice b/c even if they do not agree they should respect your talent. i stronly disagree but ill never stop reading your poety as long as you keep posting it. i pray for you too. i see you are struggling in your faith, and i dont even know you, yet i cry for you to find God and see He doesnt want to fuck you, He wants every child of His in His kingdom, and i will be really upset if i dont get to meet you up there. seek for God as He has already found you, and He loves you and your sins.
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »