Reviews for A Study of Long Bones, Dancing Soul
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
okay, i really need to stop reviewing these, but this one is so good that i couldn't resist. i just love it. :D

one thing-'humming a thousands songs' should probably be 'humming a thousand songs.'

i also have to admit that i don't understand this line:

'and flouting where shadows lurked beneath.'

i've reread it more than a few times, but grammatically, i'm just not getting it. help? ._.a

okay, besides that, this is a truly stellar poem, and one of my all-time favorites, ever. it makes me want to write a story about it. :D
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Beautiful love story; you always tell these stories of lovers with such ache in your words. Like you were watching them so closely that you couldn't help but life that love with them. Beautiful work.

Much love,Juliet.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This is really beautiful. I don't know what to say but wow. Nice job. :)
Lines To Time chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
"and he’d think again that there weren’t quite enough / words to tell the way she laughed."

And there certainly aren't nearly enough words to tell how much I love this poem. :-P This is such a lame review but I am completely in love with this poem, ohmygod, and I can't really express it any better than that. Genius. Love.
Life Love Sanity chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Hey there... I've looked over a couple of your poems.. and I really like this one, my favorite part is in the line "She'd mischievously echo stars and moon" - so good... I like the way you write, its much more metaphorical than alot of the stuff I've read, and I like it, please do keep writing, I'm sure I'll stop by your work more often

-Life, Love Sanity
crusoeing chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Well, you're certainly prolific! I really love this poem, more so than your others; this partly could be because the lines are, you know, close to each other - I don't like it when people separate the lines with two lines breaks. I probably haven't explained that very well. Anyway, the title was also very cool and inventive. The poem itself was amazing. I especially liked: "Midmorning, she painted skies on his heart" and that whole stanza was incredible. You're a brilliant writer.
mothling chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Hm...very unique, I love all of the imagery. :)
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
blink Interesting. For some reason I can really see this girl twirling around the hallways of my highschool, and the boy following, loyal and everpresent. I can relate. ) It was kind of confusing to read, though, but it could just be me. Maybe I shouldn't try so hard to understand it. But anyways. (Yes, rambling here.) I like how the poem progresses through the day- midmorning in biology, afternoon in class/ at lunch, and evenings spent daydreaming. I especially like the last stanza and the things hinted in it.

Very nicely done. D
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Absolutely beautiful. I love the first and last verses the best. You did a wonderful job painting out a picture. Great job.