Reviews for Girl
Rozovian G chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
This is one of those things that's more psychology than poetry, in a way, and, well, people should read it. It's horrible, well written, and not only does it give one explanation to suicides, there's also some comfort in it, that you don't have to, and probable can't anyway, be perfect and excel at and in everything. As psychology, it's well worth a read. As poetry... Yeah, not that I'm an authority on poetry, but I like it. And that's good enough.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Very awesome! Great use of form to amplify the angst of this piece. You seem to enjoy these repetitive type of poems, and you use this to intensify your pieces very well.
blondguy chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
sorry to lazy to sign in but this poem is awesome! usually i dont like anything that doesnt rhyme (dont know why it just annoys the crap outta me) but this was an exception. a great one,. i have no wisdom or words of knowledge. lol. i never will. but whatever. thats beyond the point
Devidedistand chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Great repetition. Very simple and to the point. Not as angsty as I hoped it would be. I feel bad for this girl, though. This is similar to my poem "Fairytale". You should read it.

. ?storyid2014585
Rowan MacKenzie chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow! I've know people like this. When they finally realize that the world doesn't revolve around them they just collapse. Good writing and thanks for the review!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
sad ending.. I can relate to some of it.. and i really love the format
CeeDeeJay chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Loved it and ...wow i know what yea mean keep up the writing and cheack out some of my poems Bet you like it Keep writing and adding you to my fav auther list and fav stories thanks Dee