Reviews for Some Fixation With Oxygen
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
The idea of not breathing while you sleep interests me; if does seem like if we're not aware of life (as we are when we're awake) then we must be dead, yet we live even if we don't know it - maybe that's what its like for coma patients, being alive but just not knowing it.

And I loved the intimacy of pressing your cheek to theirs; it's so striking and delicate.

I haven't heard much from you in a while, hope things are good.

Much love,Juliet.
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Very unusual and unique, but I love the idea. Explores the obsessive part of love. You have a great style, keep writing!
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Wow, this is a really great poem. Nice images, and I especially love the last line. I've learned a lot about poetry over the past few days at least (I just served on a poetry selection committee for a college literary magazine), and this is something I could see in that magazine. Nice work!
Lines To Time chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Aw, how sweet! I love your poetry so much- it's very direct, but at the same time it says so much more than it just comes out and says. You've certainly been using more imagery lately, I've noticed, and though I loved it when you didn't I really love it when you do. :-P It seems that everything you write is perfect. How completely unfair!
crusoeing chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
You're so good at writing! I envy, I envy.