Reviews for Kingdom of Heaven
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I totally like this... The section 'In times so long gone' is in my opinion the most interesting, because it characterizes the relationship between the two, and it's very unusual.

Btw, thanks for your reviews, and no, I'm not offended, I know haiku poetry should be written in Japanese or Chinese, but I'm not nearly good enough at Japanese to even try.
mezzie chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
from reading it in general i wasn't going to connect it to the movie in my head but the leper comment kindof made it inevitable just because it really was reminiscent of the writing is best in the section from "In times so long gone..." and culminating in "... three times three make nine, but what years are enough to earn your trust?"i totally sympathize regarding the fp formatting issue. I know i've made it work before for spacing the way you wanted it, without the dots, though I can't remember just how i did that... :I

mezzie
mispeled chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
its funny, cause i didn't see the love story. i guess i took it more literal and took from it a story of humanity battlling the idea of self-creation a universe larger than they could ever possibly understand. I think sometimes it is very hard to read something the way an author intended it. it all comes from your experiences and what you associate with certain images. even at different points in ones own lirfe they interpret things differently. okay so this isn't a very good review.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
hm... well, i've never actually seen the film and i admit your poem may be confusing at times i still liked your diction good work

keep writing!