Reviews for Quiet Life
xxLoryxx chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I like... very calming
Amindaya chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Too many adjectives...but I think that's what you were going for. The overload to make the simple elegance of the last few lines stand out. I liked the message of the poem.

I'm not a poetry gal; I rarely read it, and I rarely write it. Yours is the first I've read on this site. And I really enjoy it.

I'm sad that this is the last story you have. I've gone through them all and I've loved every single one, and I'll continue to read everything you write in the future, because I love your work. You know how to say something without saying it, and that, I think, is what makes writing GOOD writing. You have some serious talent.

I saw a fanfiction link up on your profile, so I'm off to that site to see if you've written anything in categories I'm familiar with.

You and your work made my morning a little brighter. So thanks.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
This is simply beautiful. Extremely vivid decriptions intertwined with amazing emotions. Well done.

Trinity
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
wow. this is absolutely spectacular- the descriptions are gorgeous.i just don't really like the last line. but other than that.. great, great job.