Reviews for Am I the only one?
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
interesting.. no idea what its about, but interesting
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
beauty truely is decieveing, isnt it? We all love beautiful things, envy them, dispise them, idolize them. Beauty is just what were told, something ugly can be easly beautiful right? I wonder if one had a choice to choose what is truely beautiful(if you could classify anything as such) how diffrent we would be, as a society as a whole. Ive always found the word beauty condescending, for if somethings beautiful it must have the contrast of something ugly. (lol the taoist in me speaks, yin-yang) Keep your head up and we'll advoid those traps together, your already a freeded mind, you can never get snared in a wile.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Nice twist. Short, but it works. Bravo.
Spootasia Tomoe chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
awesomeness. sometimes short poetry just ends up failing to become anything artistic or beautiful or with a point at all. but yours does. because. you. ROCK.

nicely done. i applaud you.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Hmm...I don't know how to describe this. At least it's good that you realise that it's a trap, most of the others would fall for it because of it's beauty. Anyways, good job.

Trinity
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Hey...this was great!_ I liked the ending as usual. It ends good. I've been in that situation before.
12345678912356789deletedelete chapter 1 . 9/24/2005