Reviews for Innocence Lost
Lady Glass chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
*sniffle* This reminds me of Bambi. I hate hunting when it's for recreation. Of course, sometimes people must kill to eat but, although I'm not a vegetarian (I'm not that brave, I love meat too much), I still don't like the idea of hunting at all.

I especially hate deer-hunting, I've never eaten deer meat. I can't stand it because deer are just so beautiful and sweet and it's too sad to think that a deer was killed. Even for eating. But I'm a big baby about those things...I cried when my mom wanted me to eat lamb.

Much love,

Lady Glass
Skye Hegyes chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I agree with you to a certain extent. I believe that those who kill just because they can are killing off true innocence and should be shot themselves. Hunting should not be a sport but a way of life. If the deer's meat will be be used to sustain life then it is fine as long as you ask forgiveness of Spirit (or God- it depends on your religion).

I love this poem, despite what others think (including some people I know). Keep writing!

Skye
AmbroseMaximilien chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
This is such a moving poem. I, too, feel the same way about recreational hunting. Why kill something so innocent and fair for the sake of killing it? There is no sense in killing because you can, killing because it's sporting, killing to prove something...

Where is the pleasure taken in that?

Keep it up _