Reviews for Wonderland
yakana chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
Oh...she wasn't Alice...but that was an even better concept! You rock! *Patiently awaits update*
yakana chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
Very good again. I'm wondering where this is going...*goes to see*
yakana chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
I like the narrative interludes between chapters. The style and voice is very well suited to your purpose.
yakana chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
Really nice! I love the eerie feel of the whole thing. The little girl (who I presume is Alice) is very nicely done; she feels almost flat in a way, if that makes sense. Very well done.
yakana chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Ooh...nice beginning...*goes to read more*
Whisper-Sigh chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
hoo hoo hoo! in the words of tiger himself! (a pooh character) this was a great chapter which I really liked and as always I look forward to the next chapter!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
Kinda creepy, no? Please update this soon, it's pretty good.
raging-inferno chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
this is amazing. I love the utter darkness... feed the beast... please update soon
Whisper-Sigh chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
NICE! I really like the description! I look forward to the fourth chapter!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
Short chapter...and disturbing suited to my current mentality.

I'll be able to post soon, if it's not too much trouble, could you review my poems when I put them up? Bordom's not that important, but Progress is very VERY important. I really need feedback on that one.

Wonderland is really good, please keep going.
Whisper-Sigh chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
I loved this chapter and I look forward to the next one. I am also curiose as to know who the girl lucinda is following is? see ya!
Whisper-Sigh chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
hello! this is Angstluver from fanfiction! I must say that this first chapter is very well written! It is very creative and I cannot find anything wrong with your grammar. It sounds very dark and sad and angstfull yoohoo!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
OK, I've got my account, so here's your review!

This is so totally awesome. I checked all three of the little boxes, you're so cool. Thankies for introducing me to this place, and try to update soon.
Opium chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
O, how'd you get to be so fine? You're so fine you blow my mind! This story drags me in like nothing else! Oh, how I am humbled! At first I though you were like every other stupid aspiring writter who thinks that a few well intentioned sexual tension scences equal good writting, but now I see that you are so much more! Oh, I bow before thee master of original fiction! You now completely ownz the way that you own and ! You are truely the best! And your hair is always fabulous...