Reviews for A Fall Day
Derek57 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Yay! Fall is so much better than any other time! (Actaully in Engalnd we call it Autumn, I'm not used to Fall, BUT I STILL LOVE IT!) heh, this was ya!Nyviay x
The Lord's Disciple chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
yeah, i love fall!hail
LeoOsaka chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
You like fall, I like fall! Me likes that you like fall! Me likes your poem. Me realizes that the internet has shot my grammar all to hell. Me likes the simplistic power of simple words. Go you!

Leo
suckerplucker chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
while this is a striking image, i think it still needs work. Because it's so short, your poem doesn't stand on its own as free verse. I would suggest either reforming it into a haiku, or inserting it as an image within a larger, longer free verse poem.

good luck

zac
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Hmm. Simple and effective. I like the imgaery. )
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
:smiles: you captured great beauty and elegance in just under 10 words.

EB
AmbroseMaximilien chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Cute and simple - I like it!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I loved this; fall is my favorite season. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
Devidedistand chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I'm sorry, but I have to say this is the most bland poem... or anything for that matter... I've ever read in my life. I don't mean to be rude, but what compelled you to write something like this?
nata chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Ooh, I like this. I love people who can master words in a way that they can create a picture in a person's mind without many words. For some reason I'm in love with that third line, 'glide towards the ground'. Is that weird? p