Reviews for Walk Into Mine
OnMyWayToGettingLost chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
WOW. I like it..A LOT. Keep it up..can't wait for the next chapter.
Samantha chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
I love this story! I noticed you hadn't updated this in a while - I hope you haven't given up on it! I love the chemistry between the characters; you're really very skilled, so please don't abandon this!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
This story is a little bit confusing in the timeline, because it just skips around randomly...and the girl ticks me off, but I really want to know what's happening 'in the present'. I mean, at the beginning of the story when she showed up at the bar while he was waiting for his gf to come back from the washroom. I wonder what she's thinking? I wonder how his life is at that point...I don't think she's good for him though. She seems like a really insecure person, the type that is just on their way to crashing and burning. But really, I don't have a feel for her character at all because the descriptions are so vague and cut off at the bare minimum, enough so that I know what's going on, but that's it. I'm pretty conflicted on her character right now x)

I guess that was your aim though. Anyways, I'm really curious if anything as to how this story will play out.
Claire chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
I really, really, really love this. I hope you'll be able to update it soon! I absolutely love the characterization.
Saphimire Karishnikova chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
omg. that was absolutely fantabulous. lovely. lots and lots of starry eyes and happy sighs that come from reading a wonderful beautiful and very very well written piece of work.
Alenor chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
heya, interesting fic so far
Jessica chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
I absolutely love your story, adore the characters and really enjoy the POV/style, but one thing that drives me crazy is your formatting! I had to copy and paste this into a Word doc and add paragraphs to really read it. It would make your story a whole lot more appealing to new (and old) readers if you made it easier to read/view.

I'm so glad you've decided to keep going with this!
TuneOut chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
It's interesting so far. The relationship between the two is interesting. She's definitely an enigma but I would like to see her fleshed out a little more. I want to see if she has any motivations behind her behavior or if she's a Serena Van Der Woodsen-like character where she just floats through life and doesn't realize the havoc she wreaks.

I like that you've created a sense of earnest longing in the boy for her.

In chapter three, I was confused when you said that it was three years later and that they were still together. I thought that they were dating until she mentioned that she slept with someone else. Maybe rephrasing might help?
audioboxer chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
if i didn't review this, i wouldn't have slept at night, and since i'm an insomniac, it would have affected me real bad. i'm not doing this for you, but for me, because this story reminds me of something, for some reason. it's written so well, that i have no connection in any way with any character but i still feel something i can't explain and i think i might start crying. it reminds me of loss, maybe that's it. and yeah, this story is so amazing, i can't find the words for it, because you've used all the words up. you've got the words i always knew existed but didn't know how to say. really. this is beautiful. and there's nothing else i can really say.
norma chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
EXCELENT writing. that was engrossing and not too mushy. I feel like you have a great grasp of the language and can manipulate it well to make your audience feel.

keep updating!
Limera chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Love this ) It's Bruce Springsteen, btw.
centenarian chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Really like this story but you're kinda slow in updating, yeah? Anyways, I like her. She's well...wild? I wanna be just as carefree as her but alas, we can't all be like that. And, chapter one made me so sad. Boo hoo. Yeah, well right now, cause of you, I feel like grabbing any type of alcohol in this wretched house and drinking till I drop with some music turned way too loud. Thanks. Good job. Update soon.
Weirderest chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Casablanca is MY FAVORITE movie EVER.

AND I LOVE LOVE BOGART.

Thats what attracted me to the story, but its really good.

Why is she here? He doesn’t know, but he knows it’s just like her to do this, to show up right when he least expects her and take his whole world by storm without even asking permission. He wants to kiss her and chop her into little pieces, all at the same time.

Oh God, people should honestly ask permission before entering your lives again. Seriously. I wish they would.

And I loved, loved, loved how you used "Smells Like Teen Spirit" in the second chapter. That song has become our anthem, because my friends ALWAYS play it when they perform, and we all muck around head banging and yelling and jumping along with the music.

'Here we are, now.'

Loving the placement of the coma.
Her Wishing Well chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
I loved this i mean, how could you not? - a favourite.
CallMeCute chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
lol what a great way to get someone in bed
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »