Reviews for Dont Let My Little Girl Face Fool You
flights.of.fantasy chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Loved this poem, it really kills me sometimes when the adults judge us because of our age and 're a gifted writer.. Whoever Jessica was.. She must had been special to you..

Great work,sammi.
Anecdotes Of The Arcane chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Excellent. I'm speechless.
Fainne chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
wow. This is amazing, my heart was breaking, is all of this true? You are so talented, just let me say that.
Aryanda chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
...Astounding...

I cannot critique the best.
Ghost Love Score chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Oh what a beautiful poem! It's beautiful in a sad kind of way. It seems like the person saying it is crying. I don't know whether they are or not. It has a very personal feel about it.
Ellsi chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I loved that poem, it has so many diffrent meanings, yet they all are hand in hand. I will have to read it again soon.

-Christine
citysnidget chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
wow...this is really good. kind of creepy though.
Cool-Ruzz chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I was browsing through your work and all I can say is this: BRAVO!. Really great shit. Hey, if you've got time, please visit my page and feel free to comment.

P.S. Keep on writing.
TeapotLid chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I am speechless.

And if you know me, that is fucking good news.

I don't know what to say. Except

thank you. Thank you very, very much.

_The Whispering Calls_
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
A powerful summation of intimately tied successes and failures, beauties and horrors, lovely vs. darkness.
jenymca chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Wow.
poet tree chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Jesus fucking Christ. So powerful, raw emotion seeping through every pore...wonderful.
The-Original-Neko chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
i don't know what to say but that was brilliant
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
0.0

I love it, as always.

speechless, as you can tell. XD
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
very reflective and sad, i really enjoyed it though, maybe cause i went through similar moments myself not too long ago, anywayz, muchly well written and heartbreaking, nicely done
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »