Reviews for The Other Woman
UnfortunateSoul chapter 5 . 12/15/2005
This chapter sort of reflects the symbolism of how the seducing usually takes place in reality.

Very good capture of this.

-Sky
bread and circuses chapter 5 . 12/1/2005
I know it's been said before but this is amazing/ly unique. There are so few words but so much story. I hope you continue. Heh, this chapter made me laugh. Such an anti-climax. So very real. Love it.
a lonely september chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
. "it was utterly unromantic". parts of this seemed empty&alone maybe it's just me. i really liked this... -pout- continue?
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Wow. The scenario's really vivid. I love the begining. Very clever and creative. *claps* bravo
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
:) This poem is so authentic and beautiful. I love the emotions expressed so clearly in it. Such a common situation, but you bring new perspectives to the surface in a convincing way. You tell it in such a way that I can actually sympathize with and like "the other woman".
justanotherdeadaccount chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
I love it. I usually read stories that have quite long chapters but yours is so unique, so magnificent, so wonderful. I think it's one of the best I've ever read.
account not in use chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
the pain. palpable. intense. magnificent.
Hell's first Icicle chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
i love the shortness of the chapters. it helps to convey the emotion, and makes you actually sit back and think about what u've just read. although updating fast- like, really, REALLY fast wud be gud :P coz i cant wait to read more. and did i mention that im carrying a chainsaw and currently ur new stalker? so update! (or may just have to kill u)
Calliope Foster chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Whoa...sock it to us! I love your brevity that is so packed with description and literary sucker punches.
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Oh I love it! Intrigue and hate! What a way to start a 'nice' little story...
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Nice intensity.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Intricate and though-provoking.
falling on deaf ears chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
So very well-written.

But it all is, really.

Your writing takes something commonplace and turns it into a masterpiece. I adore it.

Belladonna Cain chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
Oh WOW. This is good. I love stories which are written from an unconventianal point of view. I can't wait to see more of this.
Mod-alcyone chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
I think you're brilliant. IN all your poems, everything you do just works perfectly.