Reviews for Prosaic First Glance: Escapists That See
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Wow, fantastic poem. I've read it three times and I son't think I really get it (so sue me!), but I'm am still awed by the beautiful descriptions. I loved some of the lines in particular:"And my, the aurora are fine on our wingtips...""Laughing in the jewelled rain""Drink away the night"Really beautiful, (And obviously deep) poem. I'm awed. Keep writing!
kit feral chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
... What a title, lol. Makes you sound really smart! Anyway, poem. (Still in awe of that title. :P) Wow. It's so... deep sounding. I don't really get it- but then again, I don't get my own poetry, so that doesn't mean much. I loved the lines "clockwork, and senseless is evanescent and, my, the aurora are fine on our wingtips..." and "drawings of breath in words, it is thievery, it is why, overhearing is only half, no need for skydrops" and "broken conundrum" and "this isn't sadness, this isn't pain, this is laughing in the jewelled rain" and "Beholders hold nothing!" Interpretations? Nope. Not a clue. But it's cool. Very well written. Very interesting. Very weird, crazy, and twisted, but I adore it. Makes my head spin... probably shouldn't read something so think-y (lol) when I have a headache. Anyway, great poem, keep writing!