Reviews for The Demon's Cat
save the manatee chapter 22 . 5/15/2013
Loved this story , esspesially the ending, very unique!
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
I've read the chapter but I'm afraid you've lost me. There are some good moments with your character interaction, but I'm just not captured. I guess I can't get over how the kidnapping situation has been dealt with and how much to do with the world-building is just left undetailed, unexplained. Bits here and there are hilarious though. "HEALTH FOOD TO ALL" had me laughing, and the section at the end actually played with the sexual tension pretty nicely. I guess I'd just suggest filling out the characters and their situation a little better. Get into more of Cat's thoughts as she goes through everything. You do well with her sudden outrage, and you also do well with her flirty verbal repartee. The story falls apart when you leave it up to the reader to make up excuses for the situation, and rely too heavily on the fallback of -well, he's sexy- to explain away anything between Cat and Drake. The story, writing, and the characters have a lot going for them, but require a heavy edit looking at their character development to fix the story.

I wish you the best of luck with future writing endeavours. I hope you keep writing and reading and improving, and enjoying it all along the way. You definitely have potential and clearly have a lot of passion for it.

Thanks for posting and sharing your work.
R. Ficst chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
If you ever come back to edit this story, the character development could use a whole lot of smoothing. Just last chapter Drake was calling her a whore and they were tense over the issue of her kidnapping and his proclaimed ownership. Then suddenly they're having almost tender moments with absolutely no transition, the backstory behind some weird stabbing incident is insufficiently explained (even when suddenly it appears Drake gets the story from her, the reader doesn't).
Suddenly we're back to the issues of her as a piece of property, and then what? We're on a boat?
I'm going to continue for a bit, but if this haphazard storytelling doesn't start to come together, I have a feeling I won't get much further.
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow. Crazy start to a story. I am very curious about how apparently this is not the first time she's been kidnapped with a demon, and what's up with all her father's knowledge about them. And the circumstances of his death, if they are important. I very much dislike Drake at this point, and if he's supposed to be the main love interest, I am very much curious about how he'll go about changing Cat (and the reader)'s mind.

Now on to chapter 2!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I like the story good work but it would make it better if he didn't hit he :(
Kaku-kin chapter 22 . 8/28/2012
I dont like this story it was to DAMN GOOD. Im very angry the ending wasvery sloppy i wish it woulve continued...
Nanee-chan chapter 22 . 8/28/2012
Im upset..but overall it was a wonderful story, but bow i hate life because this fi have to cone to an end.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/6/2012
while reading this, in my head i was like,"SHUT THE F UP WITH THE I"M KIDDING, I'M JKING STUFF AND GET ON WITH WHAT REALLY HAPPENED LADY!" ya...i'm like REALLY emotional right now cause i'm a girl and i'm almost 13 and i'm like...i think u get it...ya my period so w.e i'm usualy very nive but these past few days i've just been like, mad at the whole world and typing stuff like this make me feel better... a lil bit thats all so ya.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
WHY DOES SHE KEEP GETTING LIKE ALMOST RAPPED?!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/21/2012
i luv ur story, it's a bit rushed and hard to understand in some parts but apart from that it was really good, i admire you for being able to finish it... And yeah, REALLY good!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
Cool.
Binkybaby chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Okay well... In my opinion... This is good.. But a little childish.. But that's just my opinion
SoullessLove chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Drake reminds me a little bit of my character Xerex. I think I've read this story before but I forgot what chapter i was on so I'm just going to start over. I like Cat, she's a little ramdom, but I like her.
Conwriterbabe7783 chapter 22 . 6/19/2010
this story WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD :D lol great job
Dead Deactivated chapter 22 . 3/26/2010
Gosh, I didnt like this story before because It has a lot of rambling, but its pretty good, a bit of rambling, really shifty but interesting. Cried a bit when they were sepereated tho :D Continue writing!
530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »