Reviews for I Knew Someone Would Pick Up This War Again
Sita Fuoco chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Well. I just now found out about this er... "War" everyone is calling it. Very fascinating how so many people blow things so out of proportion. But hey, I have to say this seemed liek closure to me, and i am going to add it to my favorites so anyone who comes across my work may find this, along with "A Very Disapointed Author" and everything like that.

On a personal note, I don't exactly like FanFiction - but until now i had not known that it was banned on this site. Now that i know, it won't exactly do a thing.

Writing is writing after all, whether you add some thoughts onto another's work, or you create it yourself.

Of course, we all know, that some people's "original" fiction work is all lies. Fiction isn't original. It all has some basis off huge things like Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter, and to revile someone because they added onto another's work (with saying they didn't own it, as you had) is rather immature.

thought i'd state my opinion.

Not that mine matters, just felt like it. D

Peace Out.
Girl in the Shadows chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Hi Raptor

I have recently discovered what I presume is one of these 'reviews' from the fake raptor, unless of course you really hate my work a lot (and to be honest i don't think its interesting enough to provoke as strong a reaction as I received!)

I decided after reading the review to have a look at some of your work and am very impressed by it, and having discovered this, I thought your 'fake raptor' should know that leaving the review on my work has merely gained more interest in yours!

Keep writing! :-)

girl_in_the_shadows
LeoOsaka chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
wow man, you really did make some enemies...but considering they're paying you a lot of attention for doing so...You're winning. I mean you know what they say, bad publicity is better than no publicity!
Cordelia Riordan chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Once again, I'm sorry for bothering you with the email, lol. I hope he stops soon and good luck with the rest of it. :)
On Mercury chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Hey, this isn't a chat room dude. Go buy some internet space and thank your new friends there.

Ha ha, a "Star Wars Clone War" and now the Empire/Raptor has risen again...only Darth Vader was a lot better at fighting than you.

OM
SilentBlueRose chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Yep, I was waiting for this to show up.
RoseMcCann chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
You just won't go away, will you?

When did fictionpress become a personal message board, by the way? I must have missed the announcement... How careless of me.
Meat-eater Puppysbane chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
"It is better wither to be silent, or to say things of more value than silence. Sooner throw a pearl at hazard than an idle or useless word; and do not say a little in many words, but a great deal in a few." -Pythagoras
No Trust chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
...and this is your brain on drugs.
Typewriter King chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Did anyone notice how ironic it is that this “Clone War” was the result of Star Wars, so this is actually Star Wars: The Clone Wars? That kind of irony makes me want to laugh out loud.
Darthen chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
No one cares.
John Stein PhD chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
"I am little annoyed that I keep getting these hate mails, but I am far from angry."

Then hit the fucking delete button. That's what it's there for. Really, is it possible for anyone to be this dumb?

People were pissed at you before the fake reviewer so stop making excuses and let it die.
Formerly chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
GodDAMN.

First of all, there was no recent war. It was more of a beatdown considering that you can't have a war when one of the sides consists of only one person.

Second, I didn't mind my "clone." I wouldn't really call him a clone, more of a guy with a sense of humor. I don't know what he was getting at by taking my name, but he was funny before, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

"The review was not left by me. In recent months, I have made big enemies on Fictionpress, enemies who will apparently go to great lengths to blacken my name."

Wow. Did your parents raise you specifically to be this pretentious? Because I find it hard to believe that anyone can naturally take himself so seriously and be so ridiculous at the same time.
Monev11235 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Christ on a carousel, you've had to take a lot of sh!t from all the whiners.

It's a shame I fell behind in the story that started it all and stopped reading it, but not much to be done about that... *Sigh*