Reviews for I Would Die Too Darling I Would Die With You
mgaa chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
then you should've said yes...he wasn't asking forever just a chance...
Zoleka chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Wow, this piece is amazing, beautifully sculptured I love it.
Maiden01 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Absolutely beautiful! The first piece i've read on fiction press and you totally killed it!
Timewalker123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
vow, that was something. I am not much of a poetry guy, but you did change my perspective about poems. The different emotions used in this was beautiful.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I really enjoyed this! I loved how you used two different points of view for this! It's not something you see too often in poetry. This was a very beautifully written poem and the words were just amazing! Great work!
4everandalwaysme chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
You're trying to make me emotional, aren't you? Well, good job. Because it worked. And I love you for it.
party.for.one.please chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Can I just say I'm in love with this poem!
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is a brilliant poem, and I'm so glad I was recommended this by Phantom130 5. I loved the imagery which at the beginning had such a positive feel to it but then had a twist and turned quite dark. I also love the two perspectives which are interestingly shown through the structure, one to the left and one centred - very clever; and I must say not something I've seen done too many times. This is certainly a beautiful, and heartbreakingly sad piece which I love and it certainly has a unique feel to it. I like how the speaker (in bold) seems so loyal even when things take a darker tone. Beautiful piece.
thegirlwhocouldfly chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow this was awesome. Reading it gave me chills. I would like to read some more poetry from you! You're an excellent writer.
Max Sorrell chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow, this was amazing. I loved how it started so happy, but then progressively darkened. It was beautiful and by the end even though I didn't think it was right for the first speaker to leave and expect their love to wait I felt a little choked up as I read and reread the last stanza.
The Broken Idealist chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Art in its most absolute. Chills. I loved it.
Complete My Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow, beautiful and so painfully true. Nice job! :)
SadisticSonsRule chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I'd take you in my arms, and never let you go!
Because the fight for you is all I've ever known
So just come Home:)
vandyme chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
wow,what would darling do?
dark-fire-rebel chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I loved it. I loved the style and the storyline. Well done!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »