Reviews for Shopping Girls
The Falling Moon chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Great! Really great! strange and soulful, i really liked it.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Interesting. I can totally see all these girls that go to school here doing that. Personally, I'm not a mall shopper, but that's just b/c I don't want to spend like $70 on a pair of jeans. Man. Anyways, good poem. Keep writing! :)
wishingdreamingwaiting chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
you did a great job portraying how superficial your everyday mall trip could be. i really love the lines "vogue bleached" and "the plaza makes me tired." i'm not sure why, it just made me think of conspiracy... almost against yourself. and then the ending added to the sort of eerie feeling i had. hmm, don't ask. i'm not very good at leaving feedback, my bad. :/ well anyway.. i like it whether you believe me or not )

and thanks for your reveiws!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
So many stores, so little time. I'm seriously one of those people who cannot go to the mall, because I just go amuck, I'm a hyper kid in an candy store, there's no saving me. But I love the youthfulness of this; youth is remembered through great tan's and beautiful boys and tank tops and four hour phone calls. We only remember the whimsicalness of it, the parts that were always just like the movies. I really enjoyed this, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
crusoeing chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
You can just tell that in a little while, I am going to completely plagiarize this poem! :-P But no, I love all your words, and it has Just The Right atmosphere. Like "vogue bleached" - that was amazingly cool.
Lines To Time chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
... I totally don't get it! But I love it anyway! I mean I know there were two girls who went shopping. But what else happened? You must tell me!

In terms of language, though, ohmygod. It seems your poems get more gorgeous with each one you put up. I'm loving it.