Reviews for The Four Warriors
Reaper chapter 48 . 11/22/2006
Wow...last three chapters kicked ass. I was kind of thinking Walter was going to die, but when he woke up after the bullet...either way though, that was an awesome story. Now I've got to wait for exams to finish to continue writing my own stuff and wait for you to get your next story up.

~Reaper

P.S. The Four Warriors kicks ass. Needs a movie version.
Reaper chapter 45 . 11/13/2006
Wow...timewarpingness and 'Resevoir Dogs' style ending. How cool was that?

Reaper chapter 40 . 10/29/2006
Col. End of a Slayer army.

I still love it, especially with the constant bringing in of characters. The only problem I have is Rian and Riaan. I always get the two confused.

P.S. Keep 'em coming...
Reaper chapter 38 . 10/22/2006
So...wait a second. Can you e-mail me and tell me what the Slayers are? They still don't make sense. I think I missed a chapter a while ago.

Apart from that, good one. Keep going.

(Now signed in, XD)
Reaper chapter 34 . 9/19/2006
Yay...War. I love this story. Keep going.

~Reaper

P.S. Same Reaper, just haven't signed in.
Reaper chapter 26 . 7/25/2006
Dear god...I've been reading this through the last few weeks through school. Like...an hour a day. I love it. There are a couple of grammar errors I've seen, but they are drowned by good writing, plot, action scenes and characters.

Keep writing.
SWAT chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Hey,I'm surprised you only have two reviews, this is a really good story, one that i'm hooked on already, and can't wait to read all the chapters.
Steve C chapter 15 . 5/4/2006
i'm enjoying this story a lot. part one was a very good stat to what seems as it is going to be a good story.
FictionReader chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
Wow, this is a great story. Not the greatest, but it is a very good read. The story is very complex, I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. what the hell is up with this case thing? I hope we find out soon.

- FictionReader, just a fan of fiction.