Reviews for Subject 136
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
One of the horror offerings at this place that truly DOES disturb the reader. The blasé tone of the narrator is truly horrifying. Well done, loved it.
Jesse Pelletier chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I literally felt like gagging!

Hey, Sorry, but this narrator reminds me of all those Nazi Scientist performing brutal experiments of the undesirables. Inconsiderate care of life.

I don't think the body would rot that fast, but overall it was a very good story :)
Trazia chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
HOLY CRAP! this is really good it actually sounds like some one is looking at a man in an experiment documenting everything they saw. i feel sorry for the guy in the water, hey could u answer one question, how come they where experimenting on the guy any way cause it does say that the experiment isn't being done for the guys psychological sate, have i understood it right i hope i have...

But yeah i loved this story and it is scary that this could actually be going on some where out there in a labratory
dead already chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Oh, ew. Very nasty. The detached POV was very effective; and the line about whether he was screaming or laughing was pretty creepy.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
For a short little one-shot this was pretty good. The only thing is that if he had on a breathing mask then how could he ingest anything in the tank? Pretty creepy, but you also never stated what the hypothesis was. I think this could have a couple of improvements and become an 5-star piece. Very good work. ~Cirien Phoenix
Neo Candlefrost chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Whoa...! That was a great twist at the end, and your depiction of the cold-hearted researchers was excellent. Keep up the good work!
miramee chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
That is so sick (in a good way).

I must say, I don't quite comprehend how he could die through simply being immersed in water (or did he starve to death) nor the rotting away of the flesh so soon.

But otherwise - extremely creepy.
NSMounts chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Excellent story! One of the best I have read on Fiction Press.
WormsofCharacter chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Wow. You achieved the goal of horror pieces. I am officially creeped out and slightly disgusted with humanity.
AmbroseMaximilien chapter 1 . 9/27/2005