Reviews for Melted Memories
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Hey Hawke! I had to find a poem that I haven't reviewed already, so I could tell you how much I'm going to miss you here on FP! Why are you leaving hun? That really makes me sad, cuz I love your poetry so much, and it's such a shame you're not continueing it. I remember when you put me on your fav author list a while ago, I was like hysterical (of happiness :P) cuz a great writer like YOU, liked MY poetry and put me on your favs list. Hehe, that was so funny! But okay, well.. I really hope everything's okay with you, and I'm really going to miss you Hawke! :-)

Much love, Rosanna.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Really like this. Interesting format and just plain cool overall. Nice work! :)
QueenVixta chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I like this it's very beautiful but it would be interesting to see it in it's original format. Well done with this! QueenVixta
grip chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
if you use punctuation, this would be much easier to read. 'let candles swaying melt away in memory' doesn't make any sense without punctuation, for example. a few words are misused grammatically, as well, but the poems are artful, nonetheless. keep improving and good luck.
Desert Baileya chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Very interesting! I like the form; I've never contemplated doing something quite like this. I imagine it would be very catching with the typography you mentioned.

Leaves a lot of room for thought; I love that.