Reviews for Mirrors and Smoke
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
hmm...you are really good with short pieces. 'swimming in black/with grey' i like that _

...

oh i just remembered you asked if i'm Christian - I am.
Dragonstar Aurora chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
o I like the levels of complexity this connotes... Except I don't understand it. ;;
Nicole Michele chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I love it. a tad bit complicated. But once you wade through the true meaning it means something incrediably powerful.

Good Work!
Helen William chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Could it be mood swings the gray and black reflections that reflect in your mirror?

Great Poem

Helen
likes to headbang chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
"swimming black, with grey" i like that line for some reason.. it's haunting (to me at least) and the poem in general has a haunted feel to it.. nice
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
lovely work - short and simple but great! :D
Procrastinating Fairy chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Hey there. Thanks for the constructive criticism on Among the Hidden. I kind of just wrote it in a fit of...emoness, if that's a word...

Anyways, onto your poem. I like this. The repitition is...slightly out of place, I think, but since it's a poem about a mirror, it works out very well in the end. Very pretty; I liked it a lot...

PS. When I posted Among the Hidden, it was...uh..5:07 or something like that in the morning and I was amazed that anyone would be awake that early other than me...ha, ha, in England, I'm sure it's much later.
Leyman chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Hey, thanks for checking me out.A nature love I see.

Have you ever tried looking into a mirror with another mirror behind you? It mystifies me, all those reflections and the confined space expanded. I believe this is a poem about what behind the I-eyes, what the thoughts on what is seen like smoke and mirrors is about. "Even i don't understand"

I find pale blue and grey mirrors cool anyway. A nice riddle.

Leyman
unsociably-extrovertal chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
hm, I'll try to guess, is the smoke a metaphoric image of your mind? hehe, I like rhyming poems, try some of those, but its hard to convey some images with the restrains of rhyming thats why "free" verse was born, aw
SSSSS chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Nice and short. I like it, though I am more of the long type. Still, it's good. By the way, I've written a little more of everything. Yuo should take a look, and please add me to your alerts if you haven't already. Anyways, keep up the good work and please write some more stuff. Tschau,Sam
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Its a cute picture. Simple and written nicely, thnx for sharing.
Thoughtless-blazer chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
bravo bravo enchore enchore *applouds* well said, great picture!