Reviews for Screenplay
in theory chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Been awhile Clur, strangeweird word combinations (but they manage), and the short whip-snappy stanzas are nice n'bitesize, I like a lot. :-)
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
i like, its interesting.
Eire Rain chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Wow. . . that was amazing. Favorite's list. :) Very, very, very good.

Just wanted to say thanks for reviewing me. And keep up the good work! This poem was amazing. I wish I could write poetry like that. My favorite lines were "seat starched ass of cinematography". _
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Poweful subject, very engaging.
Renss chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
This poem (for me) has the amazing ability to exactly conjure the feeling I get sitting in that brief moment of darkness and silence at the end of a good movie. I haven't even seen Pride and Prejudice.

I like your work. Because I am very tired I am reviewing only this one right now, although I've already read your poems and two of your stories already. You are one of my favorite authors. I am your adoring fan. You do great work!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
the lines fit together to near perfection. you can't quote this poem not matter how badly you want to as it just feels so wrong and unfinished without the entire thing. brilliant and gorgeous to its core.

* noelle
vonlan chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
WOAH.

maybe its the cause of my having never seen pride and prejudice.

or else im uber stupid.

i can project the images in my mind, stanza by stanza.

the images don't connect in my mind, however. maybe i should watch pride and prejudice.

confusing- 'seat starchedass of cinematographyand only the backsof your eyes show it.'

these could be the words of an uneducated person, however.

good word use, but i can't place the situation. again.
TwystedFate chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Wonderful, as always, Claire. :)
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
this is nothing short of amazing. i love the feeling i get from reading it and all the lines fit together perfectly. keep writing :D
lackluster chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
i just love it. it has these so unquotable lines, it's like you can only take the whole thing at once, not single lines. love . .it.
the Stealer chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
that was good, man! I love how you split the lines up, it makes it sound awesome. GOOD poem!
always gats b y chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
The imaginary in this is so amazing. The third and forth stanza is my favorite, giving me the sense of pain and "real life". I especially adore the title. Another perfect poem.

As always, favorites!
Ree chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I'm not very good with poetry reviews because I never quite know what to say. But I will say this: it paints a good image and leaves me with a sort of cold chill in my chest,like the shivers I get when I've just read a really, really good book. (But shivers are reserved for prose, so I suppose heart-chills are for poetry.) You're brilliant, but you should really know that by now, because I keep telling you so! :P