Reviews for Beyond
Field of Innocence chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I feel mixed messages; don't give up, and not yet. It describes life with a hopeful hopelessness.
hellbentheretic chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I like this for the sole fact that it says, "don't give up." We don't wanna lose sight of what's important to us, but in a society where we are constantly being bombarded by information how do we do this? I would perhaps remove the first stanza which is just one line. It seems to me that you could get rid of it all together or put it somewhere toward the end.

hellbentheretic
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Favorite line: "Now, ready to go beyond the impossible." I just love the strength and hopefulness in this piece. Wonderful. Keep writing! :)
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Wonderful expressions...I can say no more.
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I'm not sure what to say, other than I just really liked this poem. It has a very good, uplifting message to it. Free yourself of your past, of wrongdoings, take chances, discover something new. The "spread your wings and fly" theme is wonderful. You're very talented, keep writing. :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I love that last line... great job
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
what a beautiful poem. very inspirational! -kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Ian Shweltser chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Hey great job! This was wonderful. I loved the last line especially: Fly upon unburdened wings and embrace a new world. I've said it before and I'll say it again. you have a way with words.

ian
Roth Jopalse Sammuels chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow, I like this! Very interesting, and I love the metaphors!

"Shed away your cloak of decietUnmask that face hiding beneath"

I like this part especially. Very well written.

I usually prefer poems that rhyme, but I found the language in this poem to be written well enough to not require rhymes to be interesting. Keep up the great work!
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This is good, great job!
Aurora Borealis 91 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
WOW!...it's so inspiring...it made me feel so good when i read it for some reason, like everything would be ok. o i love all your poems and this one just adds to the collection of wonderfully written, well expressed, master peices. thnx for all ur reviews! _ME
Martin Peterson chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Some good metaphores, done very nicely. Quite lyrical.

Matt
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
WoW, very inspirational, and awesomely written!
notated descant chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
wow... i love your range of vocabulary. the descriptions are incredibly vivid... you've got talent! Good job!
beti213 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
pretty and very inspirational. hm... the image of unfurling and commanding the use of wings in the time of an instant is amazing... my suggestion: the sixth line ends in a preposition, which is always rough. cool stuff.