Reviews for Purpose
MCThespian410 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
WOW! LOVE it! "I am molten metal/formless, nothing./I am being forged." Wow. So, so true of all who have chosen to follow Christ. Some of the imagery reminds me of Paul, "running" and "forgetting what is behind, pressing toward what is ahead" and all that. But, yeah, definitely loved the imagery, and the wording and the way the lines were broken and all. Great poem. :-D
tripletxtreme chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Your poems are amamzingly easy to read; they are somehow very soothing to eye and to ear. This one was beautifully forged, to quote you, and very descriptive. Altho, the last line kidna confused me; why lovingly? it kinda not really somehow didnt fit. Yeah. But otherwise, fantastic. I like this.
BlackPheonix08 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Again, a piece of art! You're really good. And by now, you've probably read my reviews and figured out that I'm not quite all there sometimes ... all right, most of the time ... all right, all right, all the time, but that's irrelevent. I'm not dangerous crazy, just a little sleep-deprived. Anyways ... an amazing piece of work. Maybe you could review a few poems of mine sometime? Thanks for the reviews I've gotten from you already and good job!

~Angel's Broken Heart
Artemis1860 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
i love it.
diesoz chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This is amazing. I really like it a lot. The analogy of being forged and the hammer striking is wonderful.

P.S. To get not to double space, once you upload it, preview it and to single space press shift while pressing enter.