Reviews for Nothing's Perfect
Syssilar chapter 42 . 8/7/2013
That was...I don't think I have the words. I adore this story, just the right mix of sweet, cute, angst, drama, and love, it is purely wonderful. Thank you so much for writing it!
That Fabulous Chic chapter 42 . 5/29/2011
I really loved this :) Cute and tragic and very heart-warming
Averick chapter 42 . 3/12/2011
Aw this is so freaking cute! I love Taylor and how insecure he is. And Jackson is just completely awesome :D Love it! Rowen and Archer are so amusing! LOVE THE WHOLE STORY! And I like how I even enjoyed Lauren's character :D Lovely job!
prince.poison chapter 42 . 2/2/2010
Ok. So Holy poo. That story was amazing. Its nice to find someone with talents like yours. all to often I go to read something only to find its lame and cliched. So yay! Good job )
Max-Ashworth chapter 42 . 10/12/2009
Oh, I loved this so much. I'm happy that you ended up making it two times longer than you intended. (lol)

While I was reading the last ten chapters, my sister started coming into the room and trying to TALK to me. I'd turn to her and be like, "Hey look, I'm really trying to read something tense right now, so come back in half an hour!"

I didn't feel like I could start my homework until I finished reading this. I would be too concerned about Taylor, and wouldn't be able to focus on my Chem lab.

This was really well written, and I enjoyed it a lot. :D Thanks for writing it!

I'm amused that sometimes your review responses were longer than chapters. I'm not being mean or anything. But it actually made me giggle. Because it's good to know that I'm not the only one who's done that. v.v

I think I'll go have a look at all the stories you pimped out now. (Chem lab? What Chem lab? It can wait.)

AftG, Maggie
JtheChosen1 chapter 42 . 11/16/2008
awesome story!
Arene chapter 42 . 11/1/2008
I totally just re-read this whole story today. It was fun to read! Me like a lot! I miss our story now too though... We have to start working on that again somehow... The only question is when?
kasey chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This story sounds interesting, but the chapters are too short for me to bother with. The continuous jumps would just get annoying. I think you should consider revising it and combining a lot of the chapters because the extremely short chapters put off readers.
Howling Cat chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
This story is amazing. The characters are actually quite realistic and I really want to know why Taylor's suicidal.

Good job!
paputsza chapter 20 . 11/11/2007
there's one thing that's seriously off with our uke here. We know who he is(the guy in the dress) and he's gotten into the twentieth chapter. By now he should have gone through at least one ridiculously tramatic experience. By the tenth chapter most ukes have fainted, or at least been physically rough-housed a little bit. Stuff like that usually happens before we're introduced to the seme. but w/e i like the fic still.
vimaro22 chapter 42 . 8/13/2007
I read this story in one day. I think that says enough. I basically put on my iTunes, narrowed down the list so that only Hanson was playing, and listened to 39 songs.

Basically... I loved the story. Everything wrapped up rather nicely, and I think that everyone matured and grew. It was nice to read the transformations in everyone.

Definitely a favorite! :)
blackrose214 chapter 42 . 8/13/2007
Thank you! Yeah, I know, strange words to beginn a review with, but still definitely what I need to tell you. Basically I REALLY needed a distraction from my life right about now. something to take my mind off things and let me relax from the stress Im under. Your story did that for me and Im really thankful for that. (jep, you also made me go all emotional here *mocksigh*)Anyway, your characters and style are great. Read ya again! :D
Gravilove19 chapter 42 . 4/18/2007
I really enjoyed reading your story. It was really well written, any chance there might be a sequel somewhere in your head .? Well great job and hope to read some more from you.
volublereticence chapter 42 . 2/26/2007
I'm here to say that NHS is cultish... Great story..
Sargon chapter 42 . 6/9/2006
I love youI love this story PLEASE lol email me on i like knowing that my reviews are read...lol...wierd but...love you
435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »