Reviews for Supraman
crack the sky chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
the beginning reminds me of fight club, because of the whole gun thing.

anyways, i loved this, really.
pangur chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
a couple typos/errors, but I really love the way that you wrote this...
RuRu chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow, you're style is amazing. Its confusing in a sense you love and even though you were barely introduced to the characters you ard dieing to understand them better. Great story.
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I really loved the atmosphere of this piece. I have to admit though that the writing is rather vague, but I actually enjoyed it because it added to the softness of the scene. Great
Kitsune Luver chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
You are a very talented writer. Just awsome. How do you come up with this stuff?
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
This was absolutely beautiful. Complex & intriguing, i was hooked the whole way through. the descriptions were beautiful. the conflict was perfect. i really love this, the transition from you to his and the way the main character is constantly talking to himself, the ingenious colloquialisms - it was all perfect. great, great story.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
mhm i like the title. i also like the style of it and the tone and everything. good job and keep writing :D
Gant10886 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I read this already and didn't review, I suck, sorry love ya and this story! Very deep and emotionally gripping!
Ree chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I went half-way through this the first time thinking the title was "Superman." How dull of me. Forgive me for being ignorant, but what is Supraman, anyway?

Anyway, I particularly enjoyed the opening. Really grabbed me, got me interested. :P Which is what a good opener should do, obviously. (Well done on that.) I think it was my favorite part.

Other than that, I don't really know what to say. You've always been excellent with short stories like this. Very good handle on the language, I must say. :) And I LOVE your descriptions. Yes I do.

Excellent job on everything, overall. I hope people discover this soon, because it is brilliant. (As always.)
Sasha L. Miller chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
okay i really like this, and i'm not sure why... _ um, i kinda like the 'you say this and that, you do it well, as i usually hate such writing maneuvers.

i like your main character a lot. i like that he's not perfect - [The prejudice is almost sad here, but I'm as racist as some so what does that matter.] i like that he's suicidal but not dramatic, and the word/thought flow is fantastic. i like the description of the 'you' - [You want to be in the city, slouched on a tram or a bus with music in your ears - or on a beach - and slumming in your seat like you were made to be photographed.] - that line especially.

fantastic. _