Reviews for Bullet Proof
sarah.evangelina chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Finish finish finish!(: you can't stop that there it's like a small introductory piece(;
pendragone96 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is really good. The ending is a cliff hanger, but it is nice. However, I would like to know how Mallory ended up in the hospital. Did mike doo something to her,, or was it just an accident? I would like fr you to add more, because my imagination isn't all that great, and i wouldn't be able to think of a good ending. Please think about adding more. This was a very well written story.
KelseyBell910 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
this is really good. ] u should continue.
Katsiebee chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
More, more! This is very interesting, keep going!
iluvsweep chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
no no no no no! you HAVE to continue! you really do! i wanna know more about lane mcjames (hahaha! love the name btw!) and what happened to mallory and if she'll go to montana any time soon and about mike and stuff, pleeaassee continue! you're on my author alert already so i'll know ;) hehe, update pweety plss! x x x
foreverlostnlonely chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
i like this story so far. im curious as too what you are planning, i think you should keep it up. oh and the title really makes you want to read
LACS89 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
you need to write more
Sharbena chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Must write more XD I love your stuff, and you can tell you're a horse lover cause you always have somthing about horses in it. . Please continue, I'd love to read more.-Shar
Jabber Jaws chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
THIS STORY SOUNDS LIKE IT IS GOING TO BE GOOD. I HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE IT.
Allison chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Post more!

I love it! I love all of your work, but Taryn seems really three demensional. And I can realate to a guy giving you the heebie jeebies before you even get to know him. My friend's stepbrother scares me really bad...

Anyhoo, I love it. Please post more!
almostfantastic chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
This DEFINITELY has to be longer. We need to find out Mallory's condition AND what about Lane And Taryn? They need their story too! Great job on this so far, but I think you left it entirely open ended on purpose. .