Reviews for Real Poets
tini5585 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
love it! I'm going to be an English teacher and I hate the rules of poetry. Especially since people tend to dread poetry. I'm hoping to let my kids see that they can write whatever's on their mind or anything they want to write about and call it poetry. Anyways, sorry for the rambling, but I like what you're saying in this poem.
OlivineWitch chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
this is really good and brings a tough question into light. Do you need to follow the rules to be a real poet? I don't think so. I think you're a great poet, but that's also up to you to figure out.
leben chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
cleaver and catchy, but thought-provoking at the same time. The repition worked pretty well. Ending line fit just perfectly. Yay.
kim chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
very good-and very true. the answer to ur question can only be answered by you. but very good and powerful
Zadzukki Dragonkith chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I very much agree, and am grateful I've finally found a piece that brings that matter into light. Thank you.

-Zadzukki Dragonkith
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I like this. A lot. It was really strong. Although, the ending line "Am I a real poet?" seemed to take away from the poem. Without, this strong poem would gain strength. I also like your challanging. How you point out that you don't need to know the rules if you're a real poet. Things will just come... and, as for you. You're the only one who can answer the questionas to whether you're a real poet.