Reviews for peanuts down her dress
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I love the rhythm in this. And the words. Especially "she likes lipstick... she has problems with desire." The whole thing is spectacular.
pinkfairydust chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
wow. just wow.
theoretically beautiful chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
There is something really amazing about this. I love it, its on my favorites.
BearHeart chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I do like the rhythm in this. There is a song hiding in here.

Thanks for the review of "Bubbles".
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I adore the rhythm. And the rhyming doesn't sound forced, like so many others do. The repetition isn't overdone; perfection. d.b How long have you been writing? Your style is so distinct and definitely your own. It deserves cookies! *hands you a cookie* Keep writing!

~LT
A. J. Krautwurst chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
this is beautiful. the rhythm is wonderful. it seems like it could be an r&b song. not the bitches 'n hoes kind, but the tasteful kind. like lauryn hill.
A Midsummer Nights Sacrifice chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Wow, I could almost feel the persons heart beat really, really intense imigery, great discription I love it!

~Me~
SaRmelLexia chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
its amazing how you describe all the characters..they seem real..wow! im speechless...and oh! thx for reviewing my work!

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses
empathic life chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This poem is rather tormenting, in its way. Not to be offensive. Starts so beautiful and hopeful, then plunges down into sick torture and depression, and finally climaxes into nothing. I love it.
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
gorgeous. simply gorgeous. u have such amazing talent! Keep writing! love Caitlin
a lonely september chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
you write beautifully; this captured me.
fairEtales chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Wow. Really depressing, yet beautiful altogether. Loved it!
Mr. Raven chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
ah, wonderful. love this, and as a guy, can relate only to well :)so visible, such a rich picture you paint..

(thank-you for all your reviews, i'll try and return them all a.s.a.p. , i also like strangers. aussie..aussie..)
violet bones chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
wow, well done! this poem is so intense and vivid and it flows really well.

love VB

p.s. thanks for the review!
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
beautiful, what else to say, it took my breath for your reveiw!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »