Reviews for social distortion because you might as well
soundandfury chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
i'm sorry, i love that middle stanza so much. it's so... soo... AH... this whole poem is god
mostly water chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
AH!
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
you're killing yourself, i say.

might as well, you tell me. nobody else thinks

i'm worth the bullet.

no. no, no, i refuse to try and express my adoration for this fucking poem. it is not fair to ask me - certainly it is not. may i just say... i may love you.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Intriguing train of thought.
Tikklz chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
God, that fucking blew me away! Those last two lines kicked my ass! "I fuck her. do you notice?" You're a genius
by His blood chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
this. is. fucking. brilliant. amazing, just like all of your writing. your poetry is always so powerful & leaves me breathless. just an absolutely wonderful job. please keep writing.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
so powerful and full of rage. And well written.

keep writing.
Lines To Time chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I just read through half of what you have up here, and wow, I am completely in love with your work. This one in particular stuck out to me- it's so mature, and poised, and beneath that so angry and bitter and sarcastic that it just makes you shiver, a bit, when you read it. Really, really, really great job.
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Oh, jeez. FictionPress reviewers are so overly complimentary. In my opinion, this is a good story, but the poeticism (poeticness?) of it is lacking what your other poems have. If it works just as well in prose form, don't insert line breaks just for the hell of it.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
.amazing. The imagery is just gorgeous. And I lovelove "and the smoke drips down your chin when you're speaking/to her" and "the kamikaze of her eyes" as well as"i fuck her./do you notice?". Beautiful ending. Beautifu thing.
lackluster chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
'the kamikaze of her eyes'. that itself is genious.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
... some intense moral issues in this poem... you state some good points~ good job

keep writng!
crusoeing chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Wow, that is a REALLY good poem. I loved all of it. You have used just the right amount of imagery that it sounds good but is not overwhelming.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
"the kamikaze of her eyes" , "i fuck you notice?" & "maybeyou'll go see her at the next commercial break." there are other lines that I find particularly fascinating but those just left the most impact. this is gorgeous. the whole thing, simply, is a work of pure art. lovelovelove it.

~* noelle
girl- reinvented chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
this. is . AWESOME! and thats all i got to say.