Reviews for The Devil Cares, Not
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love the imagery and raw emotion in this piece.
LuckyCharm.698 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
very ... Im going to say deep for lack of a better word. You write poems about things everybody writes poems about but you have a really unique and special way of expressing such things. Very awesome!
Speaker For The Live chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Awesome piece, a different take. 2 things: "Arms scarred but she doesn’t care." That line is a bit too long for the rhythm, it pulls the reader out of the piece.

"between good and bad" Do you really want to use "bad" here? It sounds slightly childish in a piece that is otherwise fully mature.
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
this literally made me cry when i read it. Alex you don't know how much i can relate to this, how much i can relate to this and i think your an inspiration to all those who have ever felt this way. In a way by you voicing what is said in this poem it makes me feel sane for even thinking it, although i know i haven't the skill to put it down in the words you do. Alex i truely believe this is the best of your work so far and you can only get better. You have something that many poets lack and that is true feeling and emotion in your work and it's a gift believe me.
Lellida chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Long and sleek by her ’s no need for her life a struggle she has good and bad she is caught.A deal with the devil, her soul he bought.

This stanza is so cool how it is arranged in almost a staircase. It's an emotional poem, and I really like the last line- so powerful.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Very awesome and strong. As usual a very deep and intense piece stzting well on corrupt human condition and morality. Nicely put.
emilyrachel chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
oh my god alex this is amazing! so many of these lyrics i can relate to right now. When did u write this? This is truely amazing
putz-6 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Awsome poem Ally like always _
xHannahx chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
wow, you know i can relate to practically every single word of this, right down to the hair colour! scary stuff... but its fantastic!

Caroline000 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
The poem was good I loved the last line keep writing!
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
WOW! I love this one, it echo some of what I feel also. This week has not been a good one for me, and this echoed some of that.

Wonderful job.

Keep it up.
Imke chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Hey Alex, how are you doing?

I like this poem a lot, it has a strong beginning and a powerful ending. I don't think it's your best, but it's definitely a good poem.

'She thought death was the ultimate cure...' A very powerful line, and it shows a lot of emotion..

So yeah, great job on this poem, and we'll talk soon.

Much love, Imke.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This touched me my friend is a satanic and it hurts me so much. This is really good, great work!
lackluster chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
amazing last stanza. so much emotion.
in theory chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Stunning. I loved "Hands lapped in a heap," it twists around how it *should* work in my head (Hands heaped in a lap). It's really cool. Great job.