Reviews for Tight Sweat
lspeakl chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
or zakei. i have to tell you this: zakei, although used in shattered, is not a copyright name. much as you may have spent time thinking over it and stuff, (which i admire since i cant think names for nuts) is an Indian name. i learnt that from a classmate. she was like 'you know thats a guys name?' then i was 'yeah?' then she said 'thats my cousins name' (and her cousin is old and working. in india.) SO. its quite a rare name though, but it still comes from india. so its not exactly YOUR name. but if you really feel offended and stuff, i'll change it. :)
Jack-Dio chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
More more more more more more - I need more
WOmpty chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
Wow that was actually my fave chapter of this story so far (cuz im a angst lover, so shoot me) Is there more Colin and Duncan? Plz say yes cuz it sounds like it has possibilities...update soon!
paledaisy78 chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
poor duncan. he needs a boyfriend, not just random fucking from some guy who doesn't care. poor guy. love the chapter! update soon pretty please?
paledaisy78 chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
so yummy. awesome chapter!
paledaisy78 chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
omg, i think that is the one of the hottest chapters filled with man sex i have ever read. deff. in the top five. good job, this was positivly superb! i loved duncan, he was cute. lol.
paledaisy78 chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
ishish guys ARE sexy! oh i loved how he screwed the republican boy. i wish we could turn all republicans that way...*evil grin*
paledaisy78 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
i love the beginning! a mental stripper! theres nothing that can top that! *is very excited*
BOnnie chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
This story is hot. I want to read more but as far as I'm concerned its sleepy time. Laterz.
WarriorHeart chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
I actually liked this chapter... Why did you think it was crap?
doragon41 chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
yep hot. lots o' sex. sometimes more than needed but oh well. more please...soon.
Miss Lilian chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
wow, poor duncan. not only does he have such non-understanding parents, he has no one to make him feel special.
lspeakl chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
hehx. okay fine its a better than average chapter. i dunno. just leaves that kinda feeling. but colin was like super angst. o_0 and duncan was well.. very split personality. haha. and i STILL havent updated. nia
lspeakl chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
oh you dont know what (R)a means huh... erms.. How do i explain? o_0 Its like movie ratings? say the most suitable for kids and everyone would be G (general), then PG (parental guidiance) then PG13 (for the age barrier) then NC16 (no children under 16) M18 (mature audiences of 18 years) then finally (R)a (Restricted to adults) in other words, it just means you're explicit and the likes. happy? :3

that was long..

and i think i reviewed this chapter before? ill go check..

SO! THE REVIEW! *claps*

i dont like cyrus. i dont like cyrus. i dont like cyrus. *shakes head fervently* : hes like so.. sleazy. and is 'asstard' a typo or something lame and cheesy? ;

Colins' b-dae gift was well... erhs... *sweating* [whispers] lame AH! I SAID IT! OH MAN. *runs in circles frantically*

But Ophelia is cool! And brave too. :D? The way she spoke to Kirk. xD But i don't really get corina. haha. dosent really matter right?

The ending was kinda lame also but humorous. :)

dont get mad at me k? its constructive critiscism. ;D and besides i was ill (still am but fair bit better) and before that was post exam weeks and i was too hyped to sit and type and even before that was exams SO. nevermind. lol

cheers!
WarriorHeart chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
Inkas kinda creepy. I'm not sure what to think of Quinn... is he actually gay, or just taken by surprise?

I will let you know when you do make me laugh, although I will warn you that I have an odd sense of humor.

Good job. Update with more soon!