Reviews for Highs and Lows
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
(Does she have a heart?

If she can do all of these things and still fall asleep each night.)

still exudes that gorgeous tone of desperate regrets & pleas for recognition - flows beautifully like a stream of thoughts
angelicprotection chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
lovely and angry i like it
soft-spoken chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
i love how you incorperate so much more than one feeling in each of your poems, and describe bits from a lot of different situations in your life [or thoughts] anyway, beautifully done, as always.
Lilliana Krishante chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Your writing is full of passion and feelings. It is really good. Perhaps it is just me, but I feel that you try to get to many emotions into one entry, and frankly I feel confused with it all... There is just to much.
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
damnit. can't speak ...wow. Very powerful. Nice ranting poem my favorite XD
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Powerful words and incredible flow, a true natural; as your thoughts flow as water from a faucet to paint your pictures. Amazing!

Very Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
destinee ariarti chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
wow

usually I get bored halfway through long poems like this, but this kept me intrigued until the end.

I'm not even sure now to review your work, because I can think of nothing to critique

your words are so beautiful
myno chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
aside from the swearing and some minor errors, this is fantastic.
ExcuseMeWhileIKissTheSky chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
For some one who i almost completely disagree with in their political veiws i love your poetry...( thats a complement XD )
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
You know, I always hate reading longer poems, because I feel like they tend to get a little boring after a while, but when I started reading this I just couldn't stop, the flow was so good and the poem itself..is just beautiful..So great job and I think you're an awesome writer!

Much love, Rosanna.

*thank you for your wonderful review btw!*
account not in use chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
the good boy and virgin part. shit. that was intense, and so, so true.
Valentine's Disease chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
the last three lines are so powerful.
mistiqe chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I exceptionally like this! Out of the many poems you have up here. I think the typography really does help convey the emotions.

To me, the poem is not much about pain but more about the derisive scorn directed at the people out there, i.e. the 'you' in the poem. It throws it in 'your' face and make 'you' reel back and perhaps think again.

mistiqe. :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
rather then in others... thanyou might burn me at the stack...stake

wow.. I love the ending.. the long lines with the questions & the virgin thing & the good boy thing.. the rest is great too but taht part until the end was my favorite
the dreamer in your pocket chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
wow. amazing. powerful. i loved it. it made me feel like i was actually a part of it. And I love the layout of the poem you choose. It really drawers the reader through what you're reading and constantly keeps their eye moving. Excellent poem!
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »