Reviews for Highs and Lows
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Such desolation and inner turmoil that yearns for peace and finds none.
Written chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
wow, that was like a hectic ride, detatched but so intense.
MJ Bradley chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
This is amazing. The raw emotion, flow, and even shape of this really helped to make me feel the emotions you were displaying. Keep it up!
Moonjava chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
So much emotion. So much pain. Really great poem.
re x invented chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Holy sh1t. That was so amazing. Wow. It was long, but I read every word. I really like how you write, it's inspiring. I'm adding you to my faves, I hope to see more in the future!

-Ethereal Heart Break
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
my gosh that is brilliant. you've been writing even more and more wonderful poetry lately. the word choice here is perfect. you picked a great rhythm for this poem.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
very emotional and all over the place, i fucking love it, twisted and strange and full of interesting imagery, bitter, beautifully done
betweentheshadows chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
wow, really powerful. good work, and for the record i think rape is wrong whether the victim is a virgin or not. i like the line 'of well matured immaturity' what happened sounds awful, but u sound like a real strong person and i feel so lame for complaining about what i complain about in my poems. wow, i am pathetic. but the point is, that this is a really powerful, intense poem and its great that u keep on writing. :) so keep it up. :)
cynicaldays chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Power.
Pure Autumn chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
wow this is amazing i am definately putting it as one of my favs the structure and emtion is really powerful its just a wow factor all around :)
leben chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Heart-wrenchingly beautiful and desparingly blunt. Love it.
Haberdasher chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
this ran like a volcano, it seemed to get faster and faster before finally erupting. burns like lava (if that made sense) very honest and baring. - the Lady Elaine
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
You just a bloody poetry machine lol! I like.
in theory chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Beautiful, really gritty. I like your technique in this piece Juliet, it's very polished yet still remains spontaneous and inspiring. Nicely balanced.
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 10/2/2005