Reviews for Highs and Lows
drummerbonbon chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Wow. This...this...this is good. Great job, never stop writing. This owns. Thanks for teh positive review.
writerforever chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Well written and interesting. Keep up the good work!
citrus scented chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
incredible brilliance. i went through picking out all my favourite bits; I warn you theres quite a lot!"In a world full of words

I can’t help that I find more comfort in my own

rather then in others."i love that, so throught provoking- for me anyway, because im prone to that feelings too. you spell it out more then i ever could, though. "after all

we fight

wars

because

someone else

has something that we want." theres so many little gems of wisdom and deep meaning, in this- even though the tone is blunt, harsh and brittle- its really rich and intense. "And if I twined

like a rose

up your arm

would you still kiss me sweetly

like a child

before

I tore away

tainted,

would you take me like a baby

and suckle

the sinking feeling

that stiffens me

behind

the stage curtains-" i love this because...the metaphor is just so incredible. it hits things so perfectly, that i could never even describe. its so morbid and chilling and cutting the truth up into little bits, i love it.

"after all

men

were born

to hurt

women

or so

the bible quotes."- or so the bible quotes adds that sort of distain to this quote, that bitterness thats underlying throughout this poem.

"I’m just waiting

to tell you what I really do

so that finally you can hate me in peace."- my god what a wicked way to end such a wicked poem. hope i didnt bore you with this, but yeah, incredible stuff- really enjoyed reading it. the tone, the idea, the format and the little gems of horrible thought-provoking lines that nestle in underneath you, wonderful stuff.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
The anger really showed in this poem, I like your style, per usual...nice work!
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Wow that's deep! I love it
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
beautiful. as always. I can never think of anything to say. ;)

* noelle
ElodieAria chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Awesome. You're so bold, its great! _ weely weely good!
Cordelia Riordan chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Wow, this is a very unique format. I like the way that you put things and such... I'll read some of your other stuff and possibly add you to my faves! :)
serenity-x19 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Awesome poem! Really strong and has a good meaning. I can sense your anger towards this Gasoline Man and I understand why. *thumbs up*
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
You are so adept at expressing inner turmoil I really don't know what to say about it. I never really can find anything to say because it's all so lovely.
Moonlight Tigress chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
wow... i mean, wow. this poem just blew me away as far as poems ive read go. the way you've done a few words in each line have really brought out the words themselves, and i can feel the sadness here, the anger...

sorry, im just in shock... wow...
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3