Reviews for The Reliquary
Safekht chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
I'm in love with this story. It's all so detailed, so descriptive, and it has an insane person, too. Who could hate it? To be honest, I was so absorbed in it that I jumped when my IM sound rang. It has VERY few minor grammar errors (I think I saw only two, but they look like uploading errors to me) And I LLOVE the character development and design on Salem. You have this awesome plot that I'm just starting to grasp hold of, and... it's all just so awesome! Major Kudos!
Violet chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
'ullo!This is rather fantastic, per usual X3. I like how you developed Abigayle's personality...mebbe not so much description, like you told us she had full-length skirts about ten times...;otherwise, I can't wait for the next chapter *glomp*
Souls-and-Turkey-Cafe chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
yay, an update! interesting story by the way, would have reviewed before except that... uh... um... i don't know... hmm. oo, i know! i'll blame it on... no, that won't work. hmm... let's just say school, cause school is the Ultimate Evil (evil laugh)... yeah, blame it on school, and turkeys! stupid turkeys, making everyone stare at them every time they cross the street. grr...
Anna-Marie chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Wow. A month after my birthday.

I now have the urge to get an autistic little sister, put on a victorian dress and polish silver.
bookie chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
emiko must be so confused... i would be too, if i didn't know the basic plot...
Witchmaster chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
Yay for a new chappie!

Why does Salem suddenly want to play the piano? And did he really kill the gardener or is something else going on? I feel like I'm reading Turn of the Screw... It's all confusing, but somehow it makes sense.

One tiny error: typo on the word 'considerate.'

"'She was never cinsiderate to a soul and she was a complete tramp...'"

Other than that, fabulous!

Happy Writing!

- WM
Banane chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
*plays violin music*

...

What? I'm not hinting at anything. *shifty eyes*

XD
WalkingxContradiction chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
wow. this story is really good, and i mean that. it's like reading a book, in the sense that there is no noticeable spelling issues; the story has an actual plot that flows well; and the characters are miltidimensional. i find it intriguing to read about characters who are a bit mentally unstable, and i have no idea why. Have you read I am the Cheese by Robert Cormier. That's really good. Anyway, this is a great story and...what was I saying?
thePelican chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
You have one freaky imagination...
Witchmaster chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
I was thinking the use of dashes and ellipsis had gotten a bit excessive, but actually, it adds to the somewhat confusing nature of the story (makes me feel like I'm inside Salem's head sometimes, if you want the truth: no continuous thoughts).

I think Emiko may have a point about locking him up. He hasn't really done anything to deserve punishment. And was that really him in the garden?

Very nice. Keep up the confusion.

Happy Writing!

WM
Arisu Morin chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
Woo! Kellie, i luff SALEM! i wanna make him mine *shifty eyes* bwahahaha! but, anyway great story! insane characters are awesome, and Salem is just morbidly adorable. found a few spelling errors, but that's it.

write more, darn you!alicia
Inda chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
I still think it's creepy. . .

You have very nice descriptions, and my favorite character is. . . maybe Emiko

Favorite Part - You really make Salem's madness seem real to the reader.

So. . . talk to me! I am dying slowly of insanity, and I know you don't check your e-mials (otherwise you would have come to the Halloween party)*glare*

Anyway. . . How's school? When I was accepted to the play, I didn't expect 10pm rehearsals. . .

Thank you for the reviews, and yeah, I probably should take an interest in grammar.

I updated AT, a long time ago, but you haven't reviewed. . .

I am SO rambling, and all others who are reading this review must think I am insane. (but you already knew that)

TALK TO ME!

-Inda-
Andar chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
Brilliant. Sorry it took me so long, we've had first term exams all week. Hell.

I love this.
andarlynxeye chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Oh, wow. You've outdone yourself, this is just... whoa. This is great, sounds a bit like Edgar Allen Poe if you ask me. I love the ending... with the vodka in the tea and “Salem, what did you do to yourself?” I wonder if Abigayle's an alcoholic... ;)

Where and when is this set...?
SSSSS chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Ah... I can see some of the foreshadowing already; not going to say anything about it though. By the way, thanks for the review.

Tschau,Sam