Reviews for The Reliquary
Celeste Se'oir chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Wow,that's weird. Salem got out? By using the reliquary? Man, that's creepy. Well, its great nonetheless and i hope you continue with it.

Later, Ffuffy
Authoress here chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
RE: Throgmorten, Chapter II...

Wha...? Mangled sentences...? *looks back* Those aren't in the original! *flips through Word document* Holy crap, they aren't! FP mangled my sentences!
Throgmorten chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Yay! -zooms-

Only one thing... you're missing quote marks here:

“Salem, no, you are being bad… Salem, stop, Salem, up the stairs, and Salem stopped moving, forgetting the reliquary and starting to bolt out the door.

And here:

“Elisabeth…” he whispered. “Elisabeth…” He pulled away from her, still clutching the reliquary to his chest as he scrabbled into a corner, where you’re hurting me…”

Kiela/Salem shipping starts... now. XD
Bookworm12-8-90 chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
salem scares me. *nods* yes he does... *cautiously gives salem a cookie*
Moon Unit Omega chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Me likes. Very dark, very creepy. Favorite character...maybe Abigayle. But I like Salem too. Favorite part is the "BOX!" Gotta love it.

No real criticism, except GET BACK TO D.E. DAMMIT! But I like the charrie development, except what is a Japanese girl doing in victorian...New England? England? Don't know.

I'll keep reading.
TheJonathanThemeSong chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
. . . Damn. I knew you were a good writer, but. . . wow. Get this shit into some contests or something, or publish it with Lulu, anything. My fairy-tale mafia doesn't stand a chance against this.
Mendal chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Hello. It's me. Finally reviewing instead of lurking. XD. Ah well. It is teh spiff. UPdate soon, I want to see why Salem is... odd...
crazy turtle chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Wow. That's really all I can say. *alter-ego 2 pulls writer's hair in effort to get writer to focus* This is quite lovely, intriguing, and has a somewhat haunting tone to it. The description is flawless-it doesn't drone on, but I can imagine myself in each scene, a silent spectator.
Witchmaster chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Who is Elisabeth and why is Salem nutters?

I suppose it's too early in the story to have a favorite character, but I do pity Salem.

Truthfully, though, this is all a bit confusing so far. Things will be explained in time, yes? However, you already seem to have a certain depth in the story that few authors can manage in a first chapter. I must say, I'm intrigued.

Nicely dark and startling, too.

Happy Writing!

WM
kitchu88 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
*points to post* We shouldn't do this much longer... and yes, I did like RfaD. It was good! *pouts*
Throgmorten again chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
About that story... it was crowding my precious time to work on the Big Cheese of my mind right now, High Treason. Lo and behold, Kiela's BACK. Chapters 15, 24, and beyond all feature her.

She's my favorite character. Perhaps I'll do an even shorter story about her... focused more on the period when she actually went insane. What fun.

Glad you liked Rfad.

What? Me, using Tai's reviews as a message board? Perish the thought.
kitchu88 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Quite a story you have, not many are brave enough to use the clinically insane as major characters. Except for Throgmorten, who I believe removed that story. Oh well. It was good.

I especially like the flashback, a lot was conveyed there. His emotions, the reason to his insanity, and a lot of great imagery. I think my favorite character is Salem so far, as we haven't seen much of Emiko or Abigayle yet. When does this take place? Hmm... I'm guessing Victorian period, or a little bit after.

I think I can see where this might go. There's quite a bit of foreshadowing with the flasback and Emiko's arrival. Hm... :) Ah well. I will have to wait for more from the legendary In Silver Shadows. Great work, keep it up!
Mage Dudette chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
*cries* poor guy! wow, jst, totally rocks.. serious tension there!
Throgmorten chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
AIE! -glomphs- I think I like Salem. Poor guy. Sounds a bit like Kiela'ggen...
prophetic squeegee chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
hey wow this is realley cool! vodka in tea... haha, sounds like chocky. salem scares me. O_o;; But he sounds like hes fun to right. i like this alot it gave me shivers reading it in th dark and you know me i like scarey movies. haha. keep up the bien trabaho! and come to the next herm/tucker foot ball game...
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »