Reviews for Sounds of Love
Guest chapter 26 . 3/29
I'm sorry you haven't had many reviews for this. This is actually my second time reading this story. One of the best Deaf Lesbian stories I've read. I'm not sure if you're still active, but I've thoroughly enjoyed this story. There are certain aspects that could be tweaked to make it better, but overall thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/26
Very entertaining, loved the struggle/kink/fluff combo. Keep up the good work.
Nejie 8059 chapter 40 . 12/21/2014
And finally it ended. Had no complaints here; maybe it's due to the fact that there is already an ongoing sequel.

What more can I say? Mmmm... I expected a dramatic climax with the ex or the mother (Marissa's) however I still like how you wrote and tone down the confrontation or something. Actually, i realized a good story doesn't need lots of angst or overly dramatic scenes to connect to the readers. Its the delivery.

Anyways, I'm going to start on the sequel. So bye for now.
Nejie 8059 chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
Yey! Sumi chan Overload!

Sumi and a Sumi clone. D:

I died and went to heaven. O:-)
Nejie 8059 chapter 33 . 12/21/2014
" Why does everyone hate the chapters without Sumi?"

Because OUR SUMICHAN is cute, lovable, ambrosial, appealing, attractive, captivating, charming, cute, darling, dear, delectable, delicious, delightful, dishy, dreamy*, fetching, heavenly, hot*, luscious, pleasing, precious, sexy, suave.

Do i need more adjectives to emphasize sumi chan's goddess-like reputation?

On this chapter, you had me scared for a bit. Damn that Ex Lindsey Flashback, i thought you might committed hara-kiri with your writing and break up Marumi. Of course you didn't or readers will get a voodoo doll and tortured you. You don't have a choice man!

Mmmmm... another praise for me, i love how you used description and your attention to details. Like, you described places, actions, facial expressions, what characters wear... those little things which hugely matters. Because dialogues doesn't make a story. You have to have that magic where you can make the readers imagine. Like they can be where the story is, like they can watch the characters.

You achieved that.
Nejie 8059 chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
Love this chapter. I love how you put Marissa and Sumi in various scenarios where their relationship would be questioned. It shows that you put a lot of thinking in writing. You know, usually, its always been the 'lesbian thing' for femslash stories. The conflict/problem rises because of the characters being a lesbian - its either a parent or neighbor doesn't approve, employer/co-workers will have a problem with it, an homophobic, ex who thinks he's God's gift to women with a grudge, fear of society's backslash, etc. That leads to the break up or turmoil in the relationship. But in your story, you used everything ; more than the lesbian label. You used the looks of the characters, their ethnicity, their hobbies, past relationships, normal vs disability, and so forth to make a saturated, complete and strong plot.

I hope as i continue reading, I'll see these things i mentioned.

Oh, i find no grammar errors. Great editing for this chapter.
Nejie 8059 chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
ha! The EX is back! I told 'me' so. Hate her.

Still some errors, grammar-wise. Content-wise and the progress of the story, well-done so far.
Nejie 8059 chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Needs a thorough editing. I noticed some errors - some words missing in sentences and in others an interchange of words/short phrases. Overall, this still a great chapter. Its nice of you to introduced new characters who are prettu intriguing. I hope i get to read more about those folks.

A drunk Sumi is truly adorable though she was halfway invisible at the end part of this chapter.
Nejie 8059 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Sumi, you are evil! But, damn, i like your evilness. onto the next chapter.
Nejie 8059 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
So the mystery of 'pocky' has been revealed. Actually, it sounded familiar to me that i Googled it up and so behold - its a Japanese 'pretzel'. With the assortment of flavors.
Nejie 8059 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
you have a quite interesting pair of female characters in here. I'd read stories of lesbian couplings where one has a disability but never a deaf woman. So far, I like the somewhat slow phasing. Yes, they're in a confirmed relationship but its a budding romance still. The slow build up only increases my anticipation. I'm glad they didn't have sex yet before an actual date.

On the characters, I like how you capitalized on Marisa's vulnerability. Specifically on her past relationship. Her ex was mentioned several times so i think its a foreshadowing of something; maybe an appearance of the ex. On Sumi, she started as shy (somewhat 'cause by her neglecting to reveal she's deaf) but she shown spunk. I'm starting to think that she would be the one to carry this relationship. I'm excited to see her other side. Since she's Japanese, culture difference may play a huge part to this story (my opinion/expectation). I'm anticipating those interactions.

I'm enjoying so far. Great start (1-4 chapters)
smashthat chapter 40 . 6/28/2014
No, no, no. Why would you do this to me!? This is the first ever lesbian story I've ever read and you end like this! Please tell me you are already on the sequel. Don't make me beg.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/14/2014
Was that the end?
Seriesly? That could not be the end...definitely not.
ok...so...i must say,great great story...but the time jump between chapter 39 and 40 was not really good and weird.
you should continue it way more... .you really should.
There are lots of things in the future of this story.
again...great story.. .oh..and you R a guy...and you really do like writing F/F stories ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 4/14/2014
Yaaay...anime convention...
Guest chapter 27 . 4/14/2014
Ok...i review about 5 times...it just wont show on the review list...its really pisses me off...
228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »