Reviews for Sounds of Love
Guest chapter 40 . 4/14
Was that the end?
Seriesly? That could not be the end...definitely not.
ok...so...i must say,great great story...but the time jump between chapter 39 and 40 was not really good and weird.
you should continue it way more... .you really should.
There are lots of things in the future of this story.
again...great story.. .oh..and you R a guy...and you really do like writing F/F stories ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 4/14
Yaaay...anime convention...
Guest chapter 27 . 4/14
Ok...i review about 5 times...it just wont show on the review list...its really pisses me off...
Guest chapter 25 . 4/14
Oh...god...even your notes at the end of the chspter is funny.
and again...great story.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/14
Good...im glad lindsey is back...things just were going to be bored... .nice story by the way.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/13
I just read one of the reviews...is this story has a sad ending?
no...plzzz...i know you wrote it already...but if it has a sad end plzzzz write a sequel... .
Guest chapter 18 . 4/13
I just read one of the reviews...is this this story has a sad ending?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13
The last 2 sentence was hilarious...great job
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13
Ok...i review...the chapter was really nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13
Wow...i think its a good story...i like to read more... .
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 40 . 2/7
that's a horrible way to end things! it makes me wanna scream and then cry... are you gonna write a sequel?! this was a great story and as i mentioned before, it's an interesting one, simply because it's rare for there to be stories about people with disabilities... and to twist the plot even further, they were an interracial lesbian couple. i have to say, i wonder how you came up with such a unique idea for the plot.
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 4 . 2/6
this is an interesting story... it's unusual for people to write about a person with any form of a disability, whether it's physical or mental. i actually like it a lot. although, in your summary, you made it sound like Marissa would have a problem with the fact that Sumi was deaf... either way, this is intriguing... i can't really comment too much yet, i'm not the type to give feedback until i finish a story, so you'll get a review on the last chapter you have posted.
mary chapter 4 . 1/31
i love this
cocainencaviar chapter 40 . 10/28/2013
I was absolutely hooked on this story.
I'm kinda in love Sumi and I'm going straight to your profile to search for the wedding story. You depict love so beautifully and it made for a great read.
Thanks alot for giving us Marumi :)
justfinished chapter 40 . 10/21/2013
I love you.
This was so great and even though I riveted at tones why there were do many chapters I'm flag there was. Every time I see someone Asian I shall forever think of Sumi, who I love! This was forever cute, great job ))
216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »