Reviews for Sounds of Love
PhinalPhantasy chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
That dinner went surprisingly well. If the only reason that Sumi's parents are a little apprehensive is the desire for grandchildren then I think they'll be okay as Melissa said there are always other options
PhinalPhantasy chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
Wow Sumi's old home is beautiful. Also LOL for the dog's name. Sumi needs to educate Melissa on more anime :) Once again Sumi's parents are awesome and so accepting.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 18 . 12/29/2011
No I don't want to make Sumi-chan cry...I'll review. Sumi's parents are awesome in every way. I bet Melissa wants to ask their consent to marry their daughter.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
The swimming lessons sound like a good idea. It's sad that they felt the need to leave the beach early though.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 16 . 12/29/2011
What a nice start to their beach date :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
Another cute chapter. I'm glad that the cashier didn't make a scene also and tried to be accepting of Melissa and Sumi's relationship
PhinalPhantasy chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
LOL I thought at first the picnic was going to be entirely indoors but it looks like a nice long date is in store for them. I can't wait to read more
PhinalPhantasy chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
Wow poor Meissa! You hear rumors of Wii-related accidents but never think you can witness one. And yay for Sumi moving in...though her thinking Melissa was proposing was hilarious. Glad she likes the idea at least...and Melissa created a little tease it seems lol
PhinalPhantasy chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
What a wonderful gift. I was wondering when sign language would come into play in their relationship. I'm a little surprised it didn't before now to be honest. Sumi is skilled in reading lips though. Now their relationship is even closer :) can't wait to see the results of their little wager. Either way they both win!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
Wonderful "morning after" chapter. It was very sweet and romantic. I like how Melissa reassured Sumi that her desire to keep making love wasn't a bad thing and especially glad that she's finally over her ex. Melissa thinking of Sumi as a potential wife was cute too.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
Ah Sumi. You're so damn cute.
LuxVenus chapter 20 . 12/17/2011
Omg that would be funny
LuxVenus chapter 19 . 12/14/2011
Love it. Sumi is so adorable!
Runs with marsupials chapter 19 . 12/13/2011
Great chapter again, thanks for updating. She must really love Sumi alot, it will take more then i can think of right here to get me to kiss anybody after they have been throwing up.

I like reading this story. Its mindless fluff that's well written, makes me feel better reading it when I'm in a bad mood lol.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 19 . 12/13/2011
So adorable. I just hope Marissa's parents are as good as Sumi's.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »