Reviews for Sounds of Love
LuxVenus chapter 20 . 12/17/2011
Omg that would be funny
LuxVenus chapter 19 . 12/14/2011
Love it. Sumi is so adorable!
Runs with marsupials chapter 19 . 12/13/2011
Great chapter again, thanks for updating. She must really love Sumi alot, it will take more then i can think of right here to get me to kiss anybody after they have been throwing up.

I like reading this story. Its mindless fluff that's well written, makes me feel better reading it when I'm in a bad mood lol.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 19 . 12/13/2011
So adorable. I just hope Marissa's parents are as good as Sumi's.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
I can't get enough of this story. Sumi is so cute and sexy at once and Melissa is so good to her at wanting more than a physical relationship, but man Sumi can drive her nuts lol! I loved their group date and their alone time watching anime. Wasn't expecting a power outage to kill the mood but it still shows how much they care for each other...and now things are getting really steamy lol.
Aisuna chapter 19 . 12/13/2011
Yay for another update! It really made my day to see you updated this.

This seems to get better and better and is by by far the most adorable story I have read. I dont even know what more I can say so... Cant wait to read more!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
This is a beautiful story so far. I hope to have the chance to read more
Runs with marsupials chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
Very nice story. Glad i spent 6 hours looking for descent one to read and didn't quit after 5. Everything about this says adorable, in a good way. I cant help but want to keep reading more.

Love anime as well and get a real joy out of all the references all over the place. Its nice that they don't distract from the flow of the story. Thanks for the great read hope to read some more soon.
Silent Wrath chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
"I may not be able to talk, but I can moan like a bitch in heat because of you."

Hell, after that even I'm in love with Sumi. Good chapter.

-Wrath.
LuxVenus chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
No Sumi! Dont cry! I'm sorry! lol

Love the story so far, please continue soon.
rsDragon chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
It would be a crime to make her cry. :(

This story is very cute. I like their progressing relationship. virtual cookies for the author :)
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
I was expecting her parents to be more...overprotective. I don't know why...

Good job!
Aisuna chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
Great chapter again as always. I just love how sweet and cute Sumi is. Somehow I just cant picture her as Sheppard.

And this story is so full of fluff which is one of the best things about this. Just keep up the awesome work.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 17 . 11/1/2011
So...much...fluff. I love it.
IcyWindbreeze chapter 17 . 11/1/2011