Reviews for Road to Paradise
Charity F chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
wow...(lol, that word again)...this is just like this person i know...very nice! keep it coming!
Aurora Borealis 91 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
whoa...big words..well i thought this one was a bit tense, it builds up the anxiety and frustration and i think the title goes very well with the poem. The road to paradise isn't easy and you protrayed that wonderfully...keep up the awesome work! _Me
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
This is really pretty, even though it's sad. I love the words you chose because they really fit in the poem. Keep up the great writing!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I liek this.. very sad and well done
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
ouch, but an excellent poem. an interesting message, keep it up!-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I love this poem! It's very deep and well-written, lots of imagery in this. In general it's an awesome piece of work, great job! Keep up the great work! Oh, and thanks for the review on "More THan Human".
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow, i love the ending of this so much! Very nicely written, as always.
Roth Jopalse Sammuels chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
This is a nice peice, but it would really sound smoother if certain parts would flow better. It's mostly because you use many different rhyming and poem styles throughout, and the changes result in a little confusion. It's hard to use too many styles, and for the poem to flow right anyway.

Anyway, I still like it, but try to stick on one poetry or rhyming form.

Thanks for the review of my work by the way! Keep writing!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
and we let go and breath lost out.

why does this make me think of a song that switchfoot would soothing, and calming. natural too.

what an opiate it is.
Haberdasher chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
great! reminds me of tolkein for some reason... probably the subject matter. the idea of wandering. very LOTR, very very good poem. - the Lady Elaine
classic violet chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
"To the desert dunes in the blazing sunTo the lush rainforests of the AmazonSearching for a purpose now goneThe widest ocean, the deepest sea"

Lovely ending to a very lovely poem.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
*WOW* this has left me in awe...well done...i love the flow and description, its beautiful.

lots of loveAC
Belladonna Cain chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I like this because it shows a sort of vague sadness, not a bad vague- it's the opposite of a sharp, wrenching pain, which makes it that much easier to read and love and comprehend. Like how a light rain does a better job of soaking the soil than a thunderstorm, because it's slow and sweet and lasts much longer.

And thank you for the lovely review! _

-Kat
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Beautiful poem, as always. Lovely descriptions, and a great message too. Lovely poem. Keep writing!
dooley creel chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Beautifully written, interesting dicotomy, an anguished plea, yet you say, " But I, lost to the bliss of each moment," which sounds as if you already have what you seek, intriguing. dc