Reviews for Jared and Cale
allancaldera chapter 1 . 3/14
This was sad in a good way. Good poemas btw
Tesla Martin chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I don't write reviews, but this one deserves it.
ifaan chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
God, this's beautiful *sobbing*
Critiqui chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I am *literally* in tears... For real, man! This was beautifully written and in some way, sends a message that no matter who you are in love with, as long as it's true, you'll stand by each other no matter what. Your story sent a powerful message. Good job.
xXEzaelePlusMorpheusXx chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
...I cried reading this, it was so beautiful...Man I'm emotional :( XD
Tigaroo chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i cry
kitty003 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
*sniff* so adorable. *sniff, sniff*

i wish more gay couples where like that. i mean, we usually only date about a week and its sad. X( we need more happy memories like this one.
Froart chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I love it.

I almost cried (and I probably would have if I wasn't in school, surrounded by people)
Bunny Doll chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
That was so depresing! I'm crying XD I cry to easy XD YAY for you!
silver-ether chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
That made me cry.

It was very well written, and I cared about the characters even though they were only represented in a those short sentences.

It was really lovely! Well done, I hope to read something else this great by you...
Cherise chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
That was so sweet. That's the true ideal love, y'know? Someone who will be there, irregardless of trials, and who is still there when you're too old to know your name. I liked this. It kind of reminds you that there is such a thing as love in this corrupt world.
Jess chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I cried.

It's amazing how something so vaguely written can make such an impact on your emotions.

Love this.
Maris. S chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
*tearing* that's so sad! and so adorable as well! I loved it
AlleyKat686 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
three words: Oh My God!

that was truly one of the best things I've read in a while. I had to re-read it a couple of times because it was so awesome.

I love the feeling it gave me. I'm still re-reading it lol this is like re-read number 6 or something I love it it's so awesome
Deadly Beautiful chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Wow...I never thought a story written in this way could evoke such emotion, but it does. Wonderful job.