Reviews for The Mystic
Faithless Juliet chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
hm...I feel like there's more to this story that needs to be told; more detail about this community, and her visions, I mean what do these (your) saints look like, what do they sound like. You use really basic words to discribe all of these things and I'm kind of left with a black and white picture of this world. I mean who is this Anne of yours? She's a child, yes, but she's so perfect, and she has no doubt about her visions (and it makes sense that she wouldn't) but it seems like in terms of humans we would have doubt. I mean if I was sitting in a feild, even if I was ten years old, I was need more then just a boy telling me that he was the good shepherd for me to believe it. I feel like you could go into more depth into this. I like it so far but maybe brach out a bit of the norm in this, ask questions and then answer them through the writing. Don't be afraid to let this come alive. I look forward to the next part. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
Faithless Juliet chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
Well thank you for adding a bit more to this, you really left me with nothing to chew over in the first part. This is interesting, I like where your going, I can tell that you more Christian then Catholic though. Catholic's tend to give more repect to God, where Christian's tend to put more consintration on Jesus. I kind of want to say that it was overzealous on God and "his" greatness (it came on really strong in some parts) but that's just me, I write religious work very fiercely so I can't really say much there. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more of this, and "thriteen and Pregnant".

Juliet.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Intersting, its kind of a joan of arc tale, I can get into that. It seemed a little too short though, like their is so much more that you could have added to this first part. I wonder where you recievedthe origins from this story, there are certinly hundreds of people who have claimed to see god over the centuries this story could indeed be true. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.

Juliet.