Reviews for Enter Davis the Vampire Slayer
SoneAnna chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Very cool story. I like it.
harpie-guradian21 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
OMG!this is really good! i love vampire shows. it kind of sounds a tiny bit like buffy the vampire slayer but with a twist. other than that it is totally an awesome story can't wait to read more!
Delayna chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
It's not a bad idea for a story but it sounds like so many others that I've read. For me, it wasn't original or descriptive enough. The writing wasn't really bad but it wasn't very good either. It's a good rough draft but I highly advise you to re-write it with more description of the resturaunt, the fifty of those vampires that your character seems to find in that one basement and how he seems to defeat them in just a couple of short paragraphs.

The fight with Sengir wasn't very climactic. But, after dry dialogue he was defeated rather quickly. You go into a kind of description of what a big deal it is that he's there but there wasn't much description of a really good fight. If your character is already this strong than how is he going to be able to grow at a believable pace throughout the story?

That's just my opinion though. Good luck with your story and I do hope to read a revised portion of this story sometime in the near future.