Reviews for You Know What I Mean
frizzy chapter 30 . 2/11/2006
This is a fantastic fic which just gets better and better. Ilove their relationship - they are just perfect for each other! I hope they sort things out soon. Udate!
ShadowGal chapter 14 . 2/8/2006
Aww. River is so cute when he's crushing on Caspian! *melts*

Randomly: I bet I could live in Australia! Any time the temperature goes below 70 degrees (that's about 21 degrees C for you, according to the Internet), I decide it's cold. Fortunately it stays pretty warm here in TX; I mean, it's February-WINTER time-and it was 70 degrees today. The highest I've ever been out in here is 117 degrees, which is apparently a little more than 47 degrees for you. That was okay, since I had water with me, but hotter than that would be bad... What's the hottest temperature you've been in, I wonder?

Okay. Enough rambling from me. I shall just say that I adore you and this story, and leave it at that.
ShadowGal chapter 13 . 2/8/2006
Yay! Josie and Jacob! I wonder exactly how they found out about River being in the hospital, though? Perhaps I'll find out in the next chapter. I'm really, really enjoying the story so far, though, angst and all. Although I have class early in the morning, and haven't even bothered to find my textbook... I should do that, and then go to sleep. But instead, I think I'll read just one more chapter...

I do not have a favorite pair of shoes.

Valentine's Day wasn't created by Hallmar and flower companies. It was created by florists and chocolate factories, of course. And the companies that make red heart-shaped cardboard boxes.

Cookies? Cookies are good. My sister's fiance had some awesome (or so he says) peanutbutter cookies when we went out for supper the other night, but the new batch that was out by the time I got up there was burnt. Yuck. I was highly disappointed.

(See? That's what happens when you request randomosity: you get it back in spades. Heh heh.)
ShadowGal chapter 12 . 2/8/2006
Those last few paragraphs succeeded in making me love Caspian even more than before.

And River's grandma? TOTALLY ROCKS! She's so awesome!
ShadowGal chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
Cliffhangers are evil, I'm glad the next chapter is already posted so that I don't have to worry about it... And I think I'm in love with this story. Madly so.

That is all.
ShadowGal chapter 9 . 2/8/2006
Evil? No, no, my dear, I think that you are -beyond- evil. The story's so angsty it's about to give -me- a nosebleed... but that's fine. Great job on it anyway. *keeps reading*
ShadowGal chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
Hee. Cute-ish ending to the chapter. I'm really glad that River's coworkers seem to have taken a liking towards him; I won't have to worry quite as much now. *continues to the next problem*
ShadowGal chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
This is a great story so far; I can't believe I never read it! Anyways, time to move on to the next chapter.
Prisoner-11 chapter 30 . 2/8/2006
In order to escape the flying-monkeys I shall review. *throws tomatoe* That's for the cliffie!
Prisoner-11 chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
Maybe by reviewing I'll get a date? Lol. Nice, there is another story that I've read about a mute... "Smashing Poetic Raspberrys" I think. I like the different turn this story is taking.
f4ll3n chapter 30 . 2/7/2006
I'm freezing and now I'm sad. Sad boys make me upset. And want to cry. Now since the temperature won't warm up, if you makes the boys happy again then at least one problem will go away. Great Story, I just read all current chapters in one sitting, Update soon!
ddz008 chapter 30 . 2/6/2006
GREAT STORY!I love it! The characters are great and the plot is amazing. It's so full of angst... when you think they're finally going to be ok... something happens. But... I love like the way every character has developed their personality. You're a really good writer and I like this story a I must say that you're so mean, really really mean How could you left the chapter just in there?Hope to see the next update pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DP.S. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, English isn't my native language.
Rabbit James chapter 30 . 2/5/2006
Holy. It took me a long while to read all of these chapters but I finally caught up to this point. I must say I am very, very impressed with this story and yourself. I read for a while the review responses you put up but eventually I got to sucked into the story to patiently read through them ! Thsi is one of those stories where I wonder if Authors shouldn't be called rug dealers instead becuase I swear stories like these (ie the really good ones) are like a strange form of smack. And by the time I got to last three chapters here I was practically dying everytime I had to stop reading. And then of course there is the matter of what actually happened in the story, which btw made me want to sic an army of rabid hell cats upon you...*cough*...but not anymore...lol...I'm pretty much over that particular urge. Though I suppose really I should be praising your writing ability because you're doing a fabulous job, you really are. Strangly it had a weird affect on me, personally. I saw Rent for the frist time when I was reading this story and well together they've made me feel like an impact crater...LOL ! Anyways...I really just wanted to explain that the story is AMAZING and its a very effectual piece of writing.

Oh and PS I love the titles of the chapters !
Gossamer Heart chapter 30 . 2/3/2006
*cocks head* What happened to the three girls?

Insatiable curiosity, sorry. :p

OMG YOU DIDN'T! *stares* YOU DID ! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! (if I could put this in bold and italics, I would). You just... STOPPED IT THERE! ARGH!

*great big puppy eyes and downtrodden mouth* Please? Please please make it all better!-Summer Goose
The Rejection chapter 30 . 2/2/2006
No, not the flying monkeys!

Glad Caspian has come to his sense. Hey, do you ever get tired of answering reviews? I would if I were you.

How have you kept this thing running so long? It's like a TV show, with all these little arcs and plot. I almost expect to see you writing this story until River and Caspian are thirty years old.
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »