Reviews for You Know What I Mean
Mcgde chapter 33 . 4/8/2013
I hate you.

I hate you so much right now.

If I knew where you lived.

I would be showing up at your home with a rusty pitchfork.

And salt.

Because only someone made purely from evil would leave this story on a note like this, and then never update it again.

I hope you're happy with yourself for causing havoc to reek the hearts of your readers.

-Shay
Mcgde chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
So I was reading this.

And the thing I noticed most.

Was the teachers name.

Delaney.

And I also couldn't help but notice.

That's my name too.

So.

I think we've formed some sort of bond with that.

Anyway.

Yeah.
Salapao chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
Do you accept fan art? Because i would love to draw them for you.
Love your story btw!
M Rose chapter 33 . 11/9/2012
Your story is awesome.
I hope the next chapter's coming soon.
I live in Sweden and it's pretty booring at school right now, so you really brighten my day when you write.
Blue hair is awesome too, and I've thought about getting it myself, but I think I'll go for green.
Also, I wanna learn to surf...
But there almost aren't any waves at all up here.
Good luck for WHATEVER you may need good luck for and have fun.
HAVE FUN I SAID.

MOAHAHAHAHA.
M Rose chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
It's a really good story.
eos chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
holy shit dude, you're in (were in?) australia? i'm on the gold coast. yeah man. sunny queensland, i guess. it's the middle of winter and the night, but still, the temperature's like 15 degrees. celcius. i actually recognized the word celcius first, and then continued reading the rest of your review response, and the details just started sounding familiar - and then, bingo. australia. whoo.

i like how gradually, but somewhat concretely, the relationship between caspian and river is building. i also really like the interaction between jacob, josie and river. it's so genuine. and they all have their distinct, respective personalities. hope it is still all the best between the real river and caspian. i don't know. maybe this story has made me biased towards them - the way you describe them is pretty annoying and full of PDA. hahaha, i'm kidding. they sound sweet.

but then again i hate wishing well for people's relationships because i don't know if they're still together. maybe you'll tell in a future authors note, but i'm not peeking.

i'm wishing you the best, in the future, 6 years after you last updated. hope everything's swell man.

and what the hell is up with these anonymous guest reviewer icons.
eos chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
motherfucker... adam is such a douchebag! ohhhhhh god. SUCH a DOUCHEBAG. you run, caspian, you run!
eos chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
hey friend. you're kind of shy and hidden away at the bottom left hand corner of my screen - or at least, you were. now you've got this huge empty space for me to write something in. how convenient, how pleasant, how considerate. that's the word.

yeah yeah blah blah pass all that shit, the main point is that this story is amazing :) i've been reading solidly for the past 9 chapters - not much, i know, but i'm getting there - and it's been wonderful.

i will rave more later yeah. and i know you'll probably never see this, i get that too, but i thought that on the slim chance you ever do, hopefully you'll receive this small token of my appreciation. river and caspian are fucking wonderful.
HelloBilby chapter 20 . 4/27/2012
I find it amazing that you've written a story about two characters that are strongly based on people that actually exist, that these people are aware of it, and that they're not only ok with it, they're willing to help you write it. That's some seriously amazing friends you've got there.
vanillacreampuff chapter 33 . 7/31/2011
Hey, so I'm not sure if you're gonna get this since everything is discontinued, but I got this recommended to me and I'm so sick of being a silent reader!

Like 5 years too late for this, but I do like this story, even if Caspian's a dick sometimes and River is way too crushable. I read this looking for a happy ending (too much shit has gone on for me to be able to deal with anything else) and then somehow ended up more involved by the real R&C than the fictional ones. It's pretty sad that y'all aren't as close anymore. Anyway, I am now working on a masterpiece of a happy ending for these boys because I hate not knowing how things to turn out. You gave me a good setup (:

Also, blue hair is the shit! I hope you still have it, waaay better than any other colour. And my favourite shoes are some my friend's making me - white Converse with the sea painted on them so wherever I go I'll always be at the seaside. XD
heavensentskysky chapter 33 . 6/13/2011
i wish you would continue...this is an amazing story :/
furthestcoast chapter 33 . 6/12/2011
WORST TIME TO DISCONTINUE, BITCH. D:
ohmytuesday chapter 33 . 11/29/2010
I hope you're okayy.

River and Caspian are so sweet together, but it seems like everything's falling apart ):

Hurry and fix things please. Keep the eyegasms coming
bs49184 chapter 20 . 11/16/2010
im so pissed this got discontinued
bs49184 chapter 12 . 11/15/2010