Reviews for You Know What I Mean
Abigail Radle chapter 29 . 1/15/2006
OMFG you're so cruel. I would kill you but then I would have no way of digging into your mind and discovering what happens next.

Caspian certainly has some psychological issues. *nod nod* I hate it when people yell or raise their voices, personally. Mostly because my brain automatically tunes out whatever point it is they are trying to make, and is only capable of focusing on the fact that they are yelling at me and pretty much resonating with black energy and bad vibes. Give me the soft-spoken type with the big stick any day. (lol, uh, not really... but *shrug*) Guess one's not really better or worse than the other, both ppl inflict the same amount of damage; only difference being whether or not you can see evidence of it easily.

Why is it that some men have no capacity for expressing their emotions unless they're yelling?

*gawd I hate that so much...*
Serialcode A chapter 29 . 1/15/2006
Lazy. Freaking. AHH. I forced my friend to get off the computer so I could check my email and I had no clue who it was and it was you and OMGEE NO. EFFING NO, CASPIAN. IDIOT.

Gah. I'm too upset to like, write anything. XD Lovely chapter though. Really nicely written. Lots of fun big words. :D XD Mm. Yes. Update soon. :D
kelseypaige chapter 29 . 1/15/2006
Oh my.

I've turned into such a lurker on FP lately... but this chapter really un-lurked me.

Loved it. So terribly much. All the feeling and emotion makes me just want to steal both boys and hide them in my closet to keep them both safe from the world.

Update soon, perferably faster then every 3 weeks? :D

/fallenfantasist
vaettir chapter 29 . 1/15/2006
I am tempted to yell at you, but I think begging for a quick update will suffice. I hope. Lol. -begs- Please update soon!

~writerofdreams
goodshirt chapter 29 . 1/15/2006
You are so EVIL. Goddamnit Caspian!

I honestly can't think of anything else to say, besides that this chapter was well-written and flowed very nicely.
Renzie chapter 29 . 1/15/2006
Oh my god. This made me want to cry. I wasn't teary, but this chapter just made my chest hurt bad. Kind of like...I feel so bad for them both, almost like I'M the one going through it. That tells me that you're a really good writer :) Keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

I'm SO glad you're open for murder threats(Not that I'mlanning on giving one :P Conflict in the story, no matter how heart-wrenching, is good). There are some authors who are really touchy about that kind of stuff. But honestly, "murder threats" are just jokes on the part of people who absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your story.

Hm. Hey. I'm kinda right... well then. Update this story in the next day or else I'll have to break into your house and tie you up to your computer :3 Yes?
horrible writer chapter 29 . 1/15/2006
Bah, I don't really want to review. But you know what? That's just how much I love this story. One of the characters I really liked about this chapter is Greg- the moment between him and River was just very very... emotional. Do you know what I mean? Like I could understand and feel how tempted River was and when he decided not to, I could feel the somewhat dissapointment also. However, Caspian in this chapter felt a little weird to me- not just how he acted towards River (which nearly made me cry. well not really but extremely sad), but the way he behaved just didn't seem to fit in context that much. And when you had him watch them from the balcony- a little weird. But yes, I love the River-Greg interaction in this chapter. Oh and, you think your high school had problems? Ok here comes one of my counter stories: So in my school, its traditional to play this game called Killer when you're an upper termer (10th grade and above) and basically you pool your money and divide into two teams. Each person on the team tries to "kill" the person on the other team. The way you kill people changes every year, but one of the rules is you're allowed to break New York City laws to play the game. Obviously, this game isn't allowed, but no one cares. Last year, one guy slept on the roof of the school to avoid getting caught. And in the morning, when the construction crew found him (my school is ALWAYS under construction) they thought he was homeless, brought him to the principal. This guy, lets call him Dan, long story short, ratted out all the other players to not get in trouble. Yeah. Not a pretty sight.
Kakiryu chapter 29 . 1/15/2006
So, reviews make you happier and make you update faster? Heh. Now I'm tempted to reveiw a thousand times over. That might be annoying though...So I won't.

This chapter...Whoa. I almost started crying again. Poor...Well, both the boys! Don't you just hate misunderstanding? Especially about this kind of thing?

Can't wait for next chapter! Also, I loved your mini-stories at the end. Please, add more!

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
ErBeBr chapter 29 . 1/15/2006
Seriously now, why does that always happen. One person meets someone that they used to know really well. One has feelings that must be unreciprocated, and then the other person finds out. sorry if that is not clear, but this part just gets me teary-eyed! (*silently sobs*)Well I really enjoyed the chapter and I hope there is an update soon, because (*sniff sniff*) I just need to know that it turns out okay!He he he!Eva
Question Sleep chapter 28 . 1/15/2006
Oh my god... this story is amazing. Honestly, I've been reading it all day, people had to tear me away from the computer for a wouldn't starve or something.

There aren't alot of really good slash stories, alot of them go so fast end end up with the characters going right at it in like, the second chapter or something. But this story is so much more then some trashy story you'll usually find, it's like... I dunno, I guess awsome is the only word that pops into my mind. Heh...

Anyways, please update soon! I must know what happens next!
JC Anybody chapter 28 . 1/15/2006
Sublime? Amazing? Worthy of undying adoration? I'll let you choose. Really I'm surprised it took me as long as it did to get around to reading this story. After all Holly(Rinna), who I believe you know, talks about it incessantly. Right well, introductions,(simply beacause i'm not sure who Holly did or did not mention.). I'm Jessica, and it was a pleasure and a privledge to read your story. JBy the way. My stories may benifit from your attention, have you the time.
Kait Dunn chapter 28 . 1/15/2006
I love you. ) Absolutely wonderful story. Keep it up.

-D.S. Cillian
cere puddlecrow chapter 27 . 1/13/2006
dude...i love that sounded weird but i really do love ur stayed up late reading this and this is the best ive read in SO long!I heart R&C!(im gonna get a t-shirt with that on it hahah)thanks 4 writing!ok..ill stop now...
volublereticence chapter 28 . 1/12/2006
I started this yesterday afternoon and, regrettably, I had to stop for sleep so I wouldn't totally daze off during classes. I finished though yay (maybe sneaking a peak in some of the said classes)! and I must say I've loved it so far!
frizzy chapter 28 . 1/8/2006
This is perhaps one of the best stories I've read. The conflict in their relationship only strengthens their love - heartbreakingly sweet! Well done! Continue!
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »