Reviews for You Know What I Mean
bs49184 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
iteresting so far
Chips chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I'm not going to lie. The fact that River is mute makes this entire story ten times more interesting. It's just so nice to be able to read about something like this because it's sort of rare. So kudos on that!

Anyhow. I really like the plot of this story. You write in a way that makes it extremely easy to sympathize with River, which is amazing. I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
Julie chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Wahaha - your author notes are so hilarious! :3

I've read this story about twenty times but I never get sick of it!

Awesome awesome awesome - keep on writing amazing stories!
SheriyLyn chapter 33 . 12/13/2009
love the story...
Clazziquai Project chapter 33 . 6/4/2009
This story is absolutely beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it from beginning to-the well almost; kinda-end. I love the character development in this story; I can literally sense the depth behind each character. Their personality, actions, thoughts... It just all was so wonderfully intricate, but simple, if that makes an ounce of sense.. lol I definitely felt the emotions they felt. I'm pretty sure I let out a fear tears too. haha I truly adore River too. I mean I love Caspian, but River has just been through so much more, imo. I am so disappointed at Caspian for treating River like crap in the later chapters. Makes me wanna backhand him. I just wish I had some closure. I really want to know the end to this story. I just really hope one day you just decide to finish this story (the sooner the better rofl). I would be exceedingly happy, but even if you don't, just know I loved the chapters I did read.
Fran chapter 27 . 5/30/2009
[Yes, Aunt Emily,” he said, dully, and followed her out.]

Very confused!
Electric Colours chapter 33 . 5/25/2009
Wow, this story is one of the best i've ever read so far on here.

I started reading this ages ago but stopped halfway through. But, i'm so glad i found it again!

To start with, I adore the names River and Caspian. And i giggled when i read some of their reviews on here, especially the story of how they met xD

I love the fact that this isn't just a typical boy meets boy story. I like the idea of River being mute, it makes things more interesting. - thats what hooked me in the first place.

River's background made me feel for him because he lost his sister and then basically his parents after the car accident, including his speech, which made me want to hug him everytime he went home and they ignored him. I felt a secret thrill for him when he went to live at Aunt Emily's. Haha i was like,'YES! COME ON!' I also love how she was so cool about the whole gay thing xD

Erm, yeah.

When River nearly died when the lad grabbed him by the neck i hurt my palms by clenching my hands so tight! i was so scared xD cos im a pansy.

Also, with the whole Greg plotline. I seriously thought for a minute that he was gonna go with Greg, but then he didn't so mmyay.

Caspian, i adore him though. In the beginning, i disliked him for a while because he hung around with the lads who were beating River up but when i found out about his mother dying, i really felt sorry for him, and the time, I could relate with him because my mum had cancer as well :( it was really powerful for me personally and they way he reacted around her was well-written :)

The scene where they kissed in the kitchen is my favourite scene so far. Can i say, yum? Lolz xD

Also, Sasha dying made me teary-eyed a smidgen. Bless her :(

I would like to add that the stories about you in school? Seriously, i cant BELIEVE some of them would happen! Seriously, the girls at your school... just WOAH man.

In conclusion, I adore this story, I adore you and I adore R&C in life as well xD

Thanks for so far :)

Grace xx
Look Im Sparkling chapter 33 . 12/11/2008
OHMY GOD T-T i LOVE this story
D.H. L'Orange chapter 33 . 11/3/2008
man, i loved this story. just reread the whole thing into the wee hours of the night (and it's freaking huge, so that's quite a feat). just wish i could convince you to take it off hiatus and finish it up. *sigh*
Addie chapter 33 . 8/9/2008
this has been an amazing story, i completely love. seriously has to be one of the best fan fictions i have ever read. when do you update
CharismaticOutCry chapter 18 . 8/2/2008
Hey there!

This is an awesome story! Even though I'm only up to chapter 18 so far. I have to go to sleep, I'll continue tomorrow.

I love your writing style! You're good!

I also like River, and his mute-ness, I've never read a story with a mute person.

Well anyway!

Love it!

Byee!
Duuude chapter 33 . 7/15/2008
YNWIM Addicts Anonymous meetings need to begin. I love this. I'm gonna miss this story. I like it A LOT. I'm totally obsessed with River and Caspian. See? I even didn't need to go back to the story to remember their names! I usually would have to, cause I'll forget automatically even if I have just read your entire story. I'm an idiot like that. )

Anyway, I know this is discontinued but I thought I'd leave a review anyway. Your little abbreviation thingy kinda helped to convince me too.

There's really nothing I can be picky about or complain to you about other than that it's a shame you're not continued. I'm not sure if you meant you would NEVER continue ever or you were stopping for a while. Cause don't worry, some people don't finish their stories for over 4 years, sometimes more.

I'll just say that I would love to see an end. Not that I want to rush things. But if discontinued means you haven't discontinued your life. I hope you haven't forgotten River and Caspian.

Are the characters real by any chance. I didn't really pay attention to it, but I think you did mention somewhere that they were real people you knew. . . ? _

Whatever it is that has kept you preoccupied for so long, most likely university since it's the same for all the other fp writers, hope you do well there.

have a nice life! )

p.s. if you're alive. continue this someday.

or I will come to you and haunt you. 0-0

HAAUNT YOOU!

]
Duuude chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
Aww. It's moving forward. They had a fool conversation. I'd prefer it if you sent Jacob on Adam and let him get beat down and THEN be sent off to jail. XD

I love Jacob and Josie, they're so mismatched, it's hilarious. And they hang out. They're also his friiends! Yup, he has friends. What an accomplishment. I'd visit him too if a coworker had a near-death experience. I mean, who wouldn't? *crickets chirp* Jeez, ppl are harsh these days, aren't they?

I have this strange urge to jump into the story and pummel his parents into the ground. At least, Caspian is helping him now. They haven't cared about him in YEARS! OK, I need to calm down.

Maybe becoming a psychiatrist isn't such a good thing, what if I end up killing neglectful parents like those? Or going into a rage? *note to self: rethink future career*

I think you mentioned that the story was discontinued, but I'll read it anyway if only to disappoint myself at the end. (

For now, I have a LONG way to go. And btw I hope you mean that you'll pick up a pen and continue ONE DAY by 'discontinued'. )
Kiviquespel chapter 13 . 6/29/2008
Caspian raised an eyebrow. “You’ve got a deal going with the pastry vendor?”

Yeah, I’m his drug dealer. He gives me croissants, I give him a hit…

omfg - hilarious! XD lmao
Kiviquespel chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
Poor River :(

Mm - I love how you made him gothic! :D

I don't think any other style would've suited him as well as the gothic trend does.
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »