Reviews for You Know What I Mean
Azure Volant chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Lovely chapter. I love how you take stuff slow; it's not like they suddenly meet out of the blue and start going out. Not really like reality, huh.

Ghostmoon Dancer's right, it IS SPR. Knew I'd seen that before. I know you cannot possibly have done it on purpose (lack of computer ahoy) but maybe it'd be a good idea to get C to email her or something... just in case... ah I'm so paranoid!
Mage Dudette chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
omg, wow! *glomp* i love this! _
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
(ah and I think I know the story, about the other mute gay kid, it's probably 's "Smashing Poetic Raspberries")
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
hey, after reading the two chapters I feel like this story can turn out to be great. so keep up the good work and cotinue writing and update quikly... and i'll promise to read and review

hugs M
Azure Volant chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Ahh the angst... Great writing. As always. But, J, I get the distinct feeling I've read something like this, with the mute gay kid character, somewhere before on this site, so watch your ass, please. Beware the p word!

By the way, I'm with C. River is, and never will be, mute. It's just- against the immutable nature of the universe. Unless you count the times when he's too (ahem) busy to talk.
The Real RC chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
RTis beautiful. Just beautiful... *sniff* C thinks so too, only I'm sittin on his lap, so right now he's just cussing all over the place, but we know what he means.

All that pretty angstiness! J, you rule. Have I told you lately? If I ever need to get married to inherit something, you will be THE GIRL. You the shit.

C

I cannot feel my since when is River quiet and polite? I mean, poetic license, but come ON. OK, ow, he just punched ya J. Keep em coming.
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53